Abstracting, Indexing, other related databases, catalogue, reference citation etc.
A dedicated SDI indexing team is working to include all of our journals in reputed indexing services or journal evaluation services or catalogue or reference citations, etc. Authors should cross-check the authenticity of claims of indexing before submitting to any publisher (including SDI). We strongly encourage authors to take 'informed decision' before submission of any manuscript. In order to help the authors to take 'informed decision', we are providing web-links/proofs beside most of our claims of indexing or journal evaluation services. In addition, authors should visit the official site of the indexing organization or journal evaluation services before submitting any manuscript. We hope scholarly communities will appreciate our efforts to maintain integrity and transparency.
1. Web of Science (ISI Thomson Reuters) (Emerging Sources Citation Index) (British Journal of Pharmaceutical Research) (New name: Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International) (DISCONTINUED)
5. Scopus Agriculture, Biology & Environmental Science (Only Annual Research & Review in Biology, Discontinued as per mail 29-01-2018)
6. ISI Impact factor: We have already officially applied for ISI indexing of our journals by following the strict procedures of ISI. We are waiting for the technical evaluation result. Very politely we want to inform that till date we don't have ISI impact factor. ‘Annual Review & Research in Biology’ was indexed by ISI Thomson Reuters (Link) up to Mid of June 2014 (See here).
7. PubMED: We have already officially applied for PubMED indexing of our relevant journals by following the strict technical evaluation rules of PubMED. Some of our papers are appearing in PUBMED (Following: http://publicaccess.nih.gov/submit_process.htm#c (Author submitted papers) (Method C)).
10. University Grants Commission (India)
16. Chemical Abstracts Service (American Chemical Society) listed journals
22. Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture (AGORA) (United Nation's FAO database)
23. Google scholar
24. SHERPA/RoMEO (UK)
25. Computer Science Collection
26. Agricultural Science Collection
27. Health & Medical Complete database
28. Research Library database
29. Biological Science Collection
30. Environmental Science Collection
31. Engineering Collection
32. Materials Science Collection
Funders & Authors Compliance Tool
(for RCUK, AHRC, BBSRC, EPSRC, ESRC, MRC, NERC, STFC, Wellcome Trust)
To check the compliance of SDI journals with Funders' policies, authors may wish to visit this link (http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/fact/).