2018 - Volume 26 [Issue 4]
Evaluation of Functional Properties of Spontaneous and Starter Culture Fermented Sweet Potato Flour
O. I. Ajayi1*, C. P. Onyemali1, T. E. Akinwale2, T. A. Okedina1, M. J. Bamidele2, J. Ehiwuogu-Onyibe1, A. K. Lawal1 and G. N. Elemo2
1Department of Biotechnology, Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi, P.M.B. 21023, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
2Department of Food Technology, Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi, P.M.B. 21023, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Eliton da Silva Vasconcelos, Department of Physiological Sciences, Federal University of São Carlos – UFSCar, Rod. Washington Luiz, São Carlos, SP, Brazil.
(1) Paul Kweku Tandoh, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana.
(2) Maduka Ndukwe, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46910
DOI : 10.9734/MRJI/2018/46910
Validity of Combined Serodiagnostic Assays; Galactomannan, Mannan Antigens and Panfungal PCR in Diagnosis of Invasive Fungal Infection
Azza Z. Labeeb1*, Azza M. Abd-Allah2 and Ahmed M. Zahran3
1Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, Menoufia University, Egypt.
2Department of Medical Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Menoufia University, Egypt.
3Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Menoufia University, Egypt.
(1) Dr. Laleh Naraghi, Department of Plant Disease Research, Iranian Research Institute of Plant Protection, Tehran, Iran.
(2) Dr. Xiong Zheng, Associate Professor, Department of Environmental Engineering, College of Environmental Science and Engineering, Tongji University, China.
(1) Lamiaa A. Madkour, Cairo University, Egypt.
(2) Valentina Arsic Arsenijevic, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
(3) Dalia Elsayed Metally Ragab, Alexandrai University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/45534
DOI : 10.9734/MRJI/2018/45534
Prevalence and Control of Multi Drug Resistant (MDR) Nosocomial Pathogens Isolated from Hospital Wards (Surgical, Medical, Paediatric and Labor Unit)
Aqsa Jamil1*, Nain Taara Bukhari1*, Yasmeen Lashari2, Urooj Rajput2, Tasmia Anis2, Anum Muneer2, Atiya Hussain2, Arif Jamil Khan1, Hamid Hussain Khan1 and Shahana Urooj Kazmi2
1Chiniot General Hospital, Pakistan.
2Dadabhoy Institute of Higher Education, Pakistan.
(1) Dr. Xing Li, Division of Biomedical Statistics and Informatics, Department of Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, USA.
(1) Emmanuel Ifeanyi Obeagu, University Health Services, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Nigeria.
(2) Adegoke, Tosin Victor, The Federal University of Technology Akure, Nigeria.
(3) Ronald Bartzatt, University of Nebraska, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/45312
DOI : 10.9734/MRJI/2018/45312