2017 - Volume 17 [Issue 4]
Empirical Study on the Influence of Working Capital Management on Performance of SMEs in a Developing Economy
Lazarus Lanquaye Lamptey1*, Kennedy Frimpong2 and Alfred Bassaw Morrison3
1Department of Accounting, University of Professional Studies, Accra, Ghana.
2Department of Accountancy, Sunyani Technical University, Ghana.
3Department of Accounting Studies, University of Education, Winneba, Kumasi Campus, Ghana.
(1) Polona Tominc, Department of Quantitative Economic Analysis, University of Maribor, Slovenia.
(1) Nafiu Akeem Tunde, Kogi State University, Nigeria.
(2) Jacob Donkor, Ghana Baptist University College, Ghana.
(3) Aceleanu Mirela Ionela, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19191
DOI : 10.9734/BJEMT/2017/33579
The Effect of Brand Extension Strategy on Brand Image to Customers
Seyed Mohammad Alavinasab1*, Morteza Soltani1 and Javad Alimohammadi1
1Faculty of Management and Accounting, College of Farabi, University of Tehran, Iran.
(1) Kamarulzaman Ab. Aziz, Director, Entrepreneur Development Centre, Multimedia University, Persiaran Multimedia, 63100 Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
(1) Guanglan Zhou, School of Management Engineering & e-Commerce, Zhejiang Gongshang University, China.
(2) Anthony Wong, Caritas Institute of Higher Education, Hong Kong.
(3) Okey C. Akabogu, Anambra State Univeristy, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19250
DOI : 10.9734/BJEMT/2017/32736
An Empirical Analysis of Public Health Expenditure on Life Expectancy: Evidence from Nigeria
Ilori Isaac A1*, Olalere S. Sunday1 and Babatola M. Adeleye2
1Department of Economics, Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
2Department of Political Science, Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
(1) Igor Matyushenko, Department of Foreign Economic Relations, V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine.
(1) Cosimo Magazzino, Roma Tre University, Italy.
(2) Imran Aslan, Bingöl University, Turkey.
(3) Neslihan Toyran, Dokuz Eylül University, Turkey.
(4) Alexandra Crispim Boing, Federal University of the Santa Catarina, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19335
DOI : 10.9734/BJEMT/2017/31783
Determinants of Non-farm Micro and Small Enterprise Participation in Rural Ghana
Sylvester Nsobire Ayambila1*, Isaac Osei-Akoto2 and Michael Ayamga1
1Faculty of Agribusiness and Communication Sciences, University for Development Studies, P.O.Box TL 1882, Tamale, Ghana.
2Institute of Statistical, Social and Economic Research, University of Ghana. P.O.Box LG, 25, Accra, Ghana.
(1) Robert Mauritius Kunst, Professor of Economics, University of Vienna, Austria.
(1) Sule Olatunji Eniola, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(2) John Walsh, Shinawatra University, Thailand.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19367
DOI : 10.9734/BJEMT/2017/33814
Traditional Handloom of Kargil District, Ladakh
Nazir Ahmed1*, Maria Abbas2, Asif Malik1, Afzal H. Akhand3, Bilal Ahmad Lone4, Lyaqat Ali5, Sandeep Kumar6 and M. I. Bhat4
1Krishi Vigyan Kendra, SKUAST-K, Kargil, Ladakh, India.
2CWDB Project, SKUAST-K, Kargil, Ladakh, India.
3Division of Veterinary Extension, Faculty of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry, SKUAST-K, India.
4Krishi Vigyan Kendra, SKUAST-K, Budgam, India.
5Krishi Vigyan Kendra, SKUAST-K, Leh, Ladakh, India.
6SKUAST, Kashmir, India.
(1) O. Felix Ayadi, Interim Associate Dean and JP Morgan Chase Professor of Finance, Jesse H. Jones School of Business, Texas Southern University, TX, USA.
(1) Mavhungu Elias Musitha, Limpopo Tourism Agency, Republic of South Africa.
(2) Md. Rezaul Karim, Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University, Dinajpur, Bangladesh.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19456
DOI : 10.9734/BJEMT/2017/33908