SDI management has announced "SCIENCEDOMAIN international Excellence Award", to recognize excellence in research that has been made globally accessible by open access publication. Some salient features of the award are given below:
1. This award will be presented to the authors of the best published paper in any of the journal of SCIENCEDOMAIN international, during the period from 1st January-2014 to 31st March-2015.
2. The winner will be announced on the third week of August-2015 .
3. The award consists of cash reward of US$ 1000, a gold plated medal and an appreciation certificate.
4. Nominations are open up to 15th April 2015.
5. Please note that authors cannot nominate themselves (i.e. Self-nomination is not allowed). Nominations can come from other author, reviewers and editors.
6. The winners will be chosen by a panel from SCIENCEDOMAIN international team along with invited external experts.
Some Governing Rules:
Rule 1: In absence of suitable candidate award for a particular year may be cancelled. In case of tie between two candidate papers, award money will be divided equally between two candidates. Minimum 3 nominated candidates are required to start the evaluation.
Rule 2: In case of any dispute against this program, decision of the management of the SCIENCEDOMAIN international will be always final. This final decision cannot be challenged by anybody in any form and forum and no communication will be entertained in this regard. SCIENCEDOMAIN international will enjoy the exclusive right to change any terms & condition of the program without any prior notice.
Rule 3: Anybody considered/nominated/applied for the above program will be always considered that he or she has been in automatic prior agreement with the above mentioned rules.
For any further help kindly contact award.sciencedomain [at] gmail.com. Nomination form can be downloaded from the link given below.