- Refund Policy: 2.1 Article Processing Charge will not be refunded at any circumstances, as customer pays the charge after completion of processing of the article (i.e. peer review, editorial review, plagiarism checking, reference validation. etc). As the customer pays the 'article processing charge' after completion of all processing/service, therefore 'article processing charge' can not be refunded. The customer assumes the responsibility for the purchase, and no refunds will be issued. If any paper is rejected only by SCIENCEDOMAIN international itself, then paid amount will be refunded after deducting the bank charge, service charges, etc. 2.2 Journal Subscription Charge will be refunded (after deducting the bank charge, service charges, etc.) if the order is canceled within 7 days of payment by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. 2.3 Journal hard copy and Article reprint Charge will be refunded (after deducting the bank charge, service charges, etc.) if the order is canceled within 3 days of payment by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Authors and users of this web site are requested to kindly note that we don't publish any hard copy of any of our journal in order to minimize the carbon footprint. You can take print out of your paper from the pdf copy of your paper, available freely in the website. But before taking print out, please think to minimize your carbon footprint by printing only the absolutely necessary materials. SDI will be thankful to all users for their environmental friendly steps. You agree that you will access or download or print out hard copies of any part of the contents of the web site for your own personal use but not for any commercial use.
- Except the use of open accessed materials, you may not reorganize any of the content of this Web Site. Creating a database in electronic form or manually by downloading and storing any such content is strictly prohibited unless otherwise endorsed by SCIENCEDOMAIN international.
- Any uses and/or copies of materials in whole or in part of this Web Site are prohibited unless permission is given by SCIENCEDOMAIN international. SCIENCEDOMAIN international or its licensors is the copyright holder of the materials in this Web Site.
- Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents belong to SCIENCEDOMAIN international. The trademarks presented on this Web Site are protected by the international trademark laws.
- All open accessed articles published by SCIENCEDOMAIN international appearing on this Web Site are licensed by the respective authors of these articles. Any use of these articles in whole or in part should include the citation of the material.
- It is the sole right of SCIENCEDOMAIN international to suspend or terminate your access to this Web Site at any time without notice.
- The web site and its content is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied including no limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose. SCIENCEDOMAIN international does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness or reliability of the information provided on this web site, or any web site to which it is linked. No representations or warranties are given that the site will at all time function error free, or that the site or server is at all times virus free.
- In no event shall SCIENCEDOMAIN international or its employees or members of the editorial board be liable for any damages or loss of any nature to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or arising out of any use of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas in whole or in part contained in this Web Site. Any dispute will be governed exclusively by the laws of India and will be settled exclusively by the competent Court at the city of Kolkata, India. Editorial office should be considered as Parent company of SCEINCEDOMAIN international publication firm. For contact details please see this page: http://www.sciencedomain.org/contact-us.php.
- The Web Site may contain some advertisements. SCIENCEDOMAIN international is not responsible for any inaccuracy of the content of any advertising material. The advertising agency is responsible for errors in any advertising or sponsorship.
- SCIENCEDOMAIN international is authorized to change any of these terms and conditions and incorporate the amended terms and conditions on this page of the Web Site. In such case you can only use this Web Site if you accept such changes.
- All terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law.
- Registering in the SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) website and uploading bio-data, telephone number, email ID, etc. are completely voluntary. As per the principle of SDI, we never share or sell any personal data to anybody. We try to provide all possible security (possible by us) to protect all the information of the users. But the reality is that no website is 100% hacking proof. Therefore, SDI will not be responsible for any loss/theft of data, personal information, email ID, password, etc. and any kind of subsequent losses arising from these hacking, theft etc. Users are strongly advised to set the password as strong as possible by using combination of alpha-numeric-special characters. Users are also strongly requested to use the password (for SDI account) separate from the passwords of their credit card, bank, email ID, etc.
Announcement & News