We are planning to publish a number of Special Issues for this Journal.
We are inviting proposals for these Special Issues from noted academicians/researchers. Your proposal should be within the scope of the journal (see ‘about the journal’ section for the scope). If your proposal is accepted, you will be invited by the Chief Editor / Editorial Office to work as the LEAD GUEST EDITOR for your special issue.
Proposed responsibilities of the LEAD GUEST EDITOR:
1. You may like to invite 2-3 qualified Guest Editors for your special issue. Or you may work as sole GUEST EDITOR for your issue.
2. You need to write a one-page Call-for-Papers in consultation with the other Guest Editors and get it approved by Chief Editor of the journal. (A sample call for paper is available in this link.)
3. You need to arrange timely, quality controlled OPEN peer review for the submitted manuscripts by following SDI peer review policy. You will be provided all kinds of draft letters, required for the peer review communications. Once Final Decision is made, you need to forward the accepted final version of the paper to editorial office for other pre-publication formalities.
4. You need to write an editorial (along with the other Guest Editors, (if you have)) to be published in your Special Issue.
5. Editorial office staffs will be always available for you for any administrative and editorial assistance to make the whole process seamless and enjoying.
Check list for the proposal:
1. Name of the journal
2. Name and affiliation of the Lead Guest Editor (and other guest editors (if any))
3. The scope and list of topic of the proposed issue
4. Background of the special issue.
5. Suggested deadline of manuscript submission and suggested publication month of the Special Issue
Kindly send 1. Proposal and 2. Detailed CV with complete publication list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,