SCIENCEDOMAIN international is dedicated to provide all kinds of possible helps to our authors. Team SCIENCEDOMAIN will guide or provide necessary advice to the new authors to prepare their manuscript. Following two innovative programs for authors are announced by the management of SCIENCEDOMAIN international.
‘Research Promotion Program for Developing Countries (RP2DC)’: One of the declared missions of SCIENCEDOMAIN international is to provide financial assistance in the form of ‘discounted publication fee’ to the authors of developing countries, which will help to foster excellence and innovation in research. For more details, kindly see the FAQ and help section.
If discount is required, then 'Discount request letter' should be submitted along with the manuscript at the initial stage itself. Later stage it may not be considered. Quantity of discount will be variable on case to case basis and as per the decision of the management of SCIENCEDOMAIN international. Benefits of this program can not be combined with any other program, RERP coupon, special discount program, etc. Discount of RP2DC is applicable on full Article Processing Charge (i.e. 500 US$) only.
a. Authors from 'Low income economies' are eligible for a discount of 10-50%.
b. Authors from 'Lower-middle-income economies' are eligible for a discount of 10-40%.
c. Authors from 'Upper-middle-income economies' are eligible for a discount of 10-35%.
Special Discount: Provision of 'Maximum 60% 'special discount' is available for authors, having funding problem.
For more information about discount, authors are requested to visit the FAQ and Help, Authors section and Institutional membership section.
‘Established Author Recognition Program (EARP)’: In order to promote ‘open access concept’ as well as to inspire established authors to publish with us, SCIENCEDOMAIN has announced ‘EARP’. Tremendous amount of hard work, dedication, sacrifice, etc. of the authors are required to publish any paper from world’s top most journals, which are having very high impact factor. In order to recognize this effort of the authors, SCIENCEDOMAIN international has started this program of author recognition. In EARP, established authors get a flat 50% discount on the publication fee. Benefits of this program can not be combined with any other program, RERP coupon, special discount program, etc. Discount of EARP is applicable on full Article Processing Charge (i.e. 500 US$) only. EARP will be guided by the following rules:
Rule 1: Author should have one or more publication (as peer reviewed journal paper or book/book chapter) with the following publishers/society
1. Elsevier (www.elsevier.com)
2. John Wiley & Sons (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com)
3. Springer (http://www.springer.com)
4. Taylor and Francis (http://www.tandf.co.uk)
5. Nature Publishing Group (http://www.nature.com)
6. Science (http://www.sciencemag.org)
7. Annual reviews (http://www.annualreviews.org)
8. Physiological Reviews (http://physrev.physiology.org)
9. Massachusetts Medical Society (www.massmed.org)
10. Reviews of Modern Physics (http://rmp.aps.org)
11. National Academy of Sciences (www.nasonline.org)
12. American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (www.asbmb.org)
13. American Institute of Physics (http://www.aip.org/)
14. American Chemical Society (http://www.acs.org)
15. American Medical Association (http://www.ama-assn.org)
16. American Physical Society (http://www.aps.org)
17. British Medical Journal Group (http://www.group.bmj.com)
18. Public Library of Science (http://www.plos.org)
19. BioMed Central (http://www.biomedcentral.com)
20. Cambridge University Press (http://www.cambridge.org)
21. Oxford University Press (http://www.oup.com/)
22. Royal Society of Chemistry (http://www.rsc.org/publishing)
23. Others (as per the decision of the management of the SCIENCEDOMAIN international)
Rule 2: Corresponding author in SCIENCEDOMAIN and any of the above mentioned publication has to be same (same name and same email ID).
Rule 3: In order to establish the claim, link of the paper or pdf copy of the paper has to be sent to help.sciencedomain [at] gmail.com. In subject line mention the program name.
Note: In case of any dispute against any of the program, decision of the management of the SCIENCEDOMAIN international will be always final and this final decision cannot be challenged by anybody in any form. Anybody applying for the above programs will be always considered that he or she has been in automatic prior agreement with this policy. Rules of EARP will be reviewed and may be changed from time to time as per the decision of the SDI management without prior notice.