Frequency: 10 days
Journal DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.9734/jsrr (Link)
Peer-review model: Advanced OPEN peer review
Digital Archiving: PORTICO
A dedicated SDI indexing team is working to include all of our journals in reputed indexing services or journal evaluation services. As a result, within a short span of time our journals have been included in some major indexing databases or journal evaluation services and the number is increasing every month. We strongly encourage authors to take more informed decision before submission of any manuscript. In order to help the authors to take 'more informed decision' and to substantiate our claims, we are providing web-links/proofs beside most of our claims of indexing or journal evaluation services. Authors should visit the official site of the indexing organization or journal evaluation services before submitting any manuscript. We hope authors will appreciate our efforts to maintain integrity and transparency.
ISI Impact factor: No new journal, even published by the top most publishers, can have ISI impact factor in first two years of operation. As per the rules of ISI, any new journal may get its first impact factor after two years of operation (See more information in this regard at the official web page of ISI or in wikipedia). We have already officially applied for ISI indexing of our journals by following the strict rules of ISI. We are awaiting the evaluation result.
PubMED: Our Medical journals are also planned to be included in PubMED soon. We have already officially applied for PubMED indexing of our relevant journals by following the strict technical evaluation rules of PubMED. Some of our papers are already appearing in PUBMED (http://publicaccess.nih.gov/submit_process.htm#c) OR (http://europepmc.org/FAQs#respubs (Method C)).
For example please see PMID: 24900951, PMID: 24839595, PMID: 24688980, PMID: 24678462, PMID: 24611133, PMID: 24466509, PMID: 24319672, PMID 24278850 PMID 22076318, PMID 22268001, PMID 22737655, PMID 22905340, PMID 22993721, BBJ: PMID: 2492643, EJMP: PMID: 24478981 (PMCID: PMC4041283, PMCID: PMC4020120, PMCID: PMC3969754, PMCID: PMC3963698, PMCID: PMC3942885, PMCID: PMC3898533, PMCID: PMC3419538, PMCID: PMC3378209, PMCID: PMC3261794, PMCID: PMC3210401, PMCID: PMC3444260, PMCID: PMC3850174, PMCID: PMC3837198, BBJ: PMCID: PMC4051304, EJMP: PMCID: PMC3903096)
At present most of our journals are covered by the following leading services:
1. US National Library of Medicine (NLM) Catalog (for BJMMR, BBJ, BMRJ, EJMP, ARRB, INDJ, BJPR, IJTDH)
2. Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education (Original link)
3. ProQuest (Screen shot)
ProQuest Research Library
ProQuest Computing Journals
ProQuest Illustrata: Technology
ProQuest Illustrata: Natural Sciences
ProQuest Agriculture Journals
ProQuest Natural Science Journals
ProQuest Health & Medical Complete
ProQuest Biological Science Journals
4. EBSCOhost (USA) (Mail confirmation link)
5. Chemical Abstracts Service (“CAS”) (Mail confirmation link)
7. HINARI (United Nation's Database)
8. CAB abstract
10. Zentralblatt MATH (only for BJMCS)
12. AGORA (United Nation's FAO database)
13. Google scholar
14. SHERPA/RoMEO (UK)
16. OARE (United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Yale University, etc.)
17. OpenJGate (World's largest database of open access journals)
18. Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research (WHO Collaborating Centre)
22. WZB database (Berlin, Germany)
25. ALADIN (WRLC Libraries)
27. University of Washington Libraries, USA
28. University of Rochester Libraries, USA
30. Research4Life database (United Nation, Cornell and Yale university)
32. The Knowledge Network
33. Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothekï¼ˆEZB)
34. Zeitschriftendatenbank (ZDB)
Funders & Authors Compliance Tool
(for RCUK, AHRC, BBSRC, EPSRC, ESRC, MRC, NERC, STFC, Wellcome Trust)
To check the compliance of SDI journals with Funders' policies, authors may wish to visit this link (http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/fact/).
Note: ARRB was indexed by ISI Thomson Reuters up to 16th June, 2014.
Note: This page is common for all journals.