Aims and Scope
British Journal of Environment and Climate Change (ISSN: 2231–4784), an open access journal aims to publish original research articles, review articles and short communications. It has long been recognized that the long-term viability of natural capital is critical for many areas of human endeavour under climate change impact. The aims are to support engineering science research with the goal of promoting sustainable development with environmentally benign engineered systems that support human well-being and that are also compatible with sustaining natural (environmental) systems. All relevant research work of engineering science and natural science that seeks to balance society's need to provide sound environmental management and ecological protection related to climate change are encouraged to submit. As the use of systems engineering approaches is highly encouraged, the principal general research areas of this forum include but are not limited to the following thematic topics:
• Environmental Systems and Sustainable Development
• Environmental Pollution, Climate Change, Risk Assessment, and Human Health
• Green Building, Green Infrastructure, and Climate Change Impact
• Climate Change Impacts on Environmental Ecological, and Water Resources Systems
• Water Sustainability and Climate Change
• Agricultural Sustainability and Climate Change
• Urban Sustainability and Stormwater Management under Changing Climate
• Mitigation and Adaptation of Climate Change by Green Production, Pollution Prevention and Control
• Dynamics of Coupled Natural and Human Systems Under Climate Change Impacts
• Unique Interactions between the Environmental System, Climate Change, Land Use, Ecosystem Function and Services
British Journal of Environment and Climate Change will have 4 issues per year. Each issue will be running issue and all officially accepted manuscripts will be immediately published online. State-of-the-art running issue concept gives authors the benefit of 'Zero Waiting Time' for the officially accepted manuscripts to be published.
Disclaimer: This journal has no connection with any society or association, related to Environment or Climate Change and allied fields. This is an independent journal run by SDI.
To know more about 'General Guideline for Authors' and to download SDI paper Template click here.
Disclaimer: This international journal has no connection with any scholarly society or association or any specific geographic location or any country (like USA, UK, Germany, etc). This is an independent journal run by SCIENCEDOMAIN international. Legal contact address of editorial office and other offices are available in this link.