2015 - Volume 7 [Issue 10]
Anemia in Female Collegiate Athletes: Association with Hematological Variables, Physical Activity and Nutrition
Yuka Yasui1, Masaru Kubota1*, Ayako Nagai1 and Noriko Matsumoto2
1Department of Food and Nutrition, Faculty of Human Life and Environment, Nara Women’s University, Nara, Japan.
2Department of Budo and Sports Studies, Faculty of Budo and Sports Studies, Tenri University, Nara, Japan.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Spain.
(2) Anonymous, Bulgaria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8639
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17284
Age Related Changes in Cerebrovascular Reactivity and Its Relationship to Global Brain Structure
Gordon D. Waiter1*, George G. Cameron1, Trevor S. Ahearn2, Christian Schwarzbauer1 and Alison D. Murray1
1Aberdeen Biomedical Imaging Centre, Division of Applied Medicine, University of Aberdeen, Research MRI Centre, Lilian Sutton Building, Foresterhill, Aberdeen, UK.
2Department of Radiology, NHS Grampian, Aberdeen, UK.
(1) Vijay K Sharma, Division of Neurology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, National University Hospital, Singapore.
(1) Anonymous, Poland.
(2) Anonymous, Switzerland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8640
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16889
Antimicrobial Potential of the Leaves of Stachys pseudopinardii on Microorganisms Isolated from Urinary Tract Infections
Gorkem Dulger1* and Basaran Dulger2
1Department of Medical Biology, Faculty of Medicine, Duzce University, 81620 Konuralp, Duzce, Turkey.
2Department of Biology, Faculty of Science and Arts, Duzce University, 81620 Konuralp, Duzce, Turkey.
(1) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Antony Barbosa, National Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technonolgy (Inmetro) / Instituto de Pesquisa de Produtos Naturais / Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
(2) Dorota Wojnicz, Department Of Biology And Medical Parasitology, Wroclaw Medical University, Poland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8641
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17123
Epidemiology and Pattern of Osteoarthritis at Ogbaku, Imo State University Teaching Hospital Annex, Mbaitoli Local Government Area, Imo State, Southeast, Nigeria
S. N. Ukibe1*, T. N. Ugorji1, L. C. Ikeakor2, A. C. Obi-Okaro3, N. R. Ukibe4, J. Ekezie1, C. U. Okeke1 and E. A. Alagwu5
1Department of Prosthetics and Orthotics, School of Health Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Anambra State University, Teaching Hospital, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
3Department of Community Medicine, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Nigeria.
4Department of Human Biochemistry, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Nigeria.
5Department of Physiology, College of Medicine, Imo State university, Teaching Hospital, Orlu campus, Imo State, Nigeria.
(1) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu City, Mie, 514-8507, Japan.
(1) Ajediran I. Bello, Dept. of Physiotherapy, School of Biomedical and Allied Health Sciences, University of Ghana, Ghana.
(2) Anonymous, Belgium.
(3) Ganesan G. Ram, Department of Orthopaedics, Sri Ramachandra Medical Collage, Chennai, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8642
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16344
Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media in Nigerian Children: The Port Harcourt Experience
L. O. Onotai1* and A. E. Osuji1
1Department of ENT Surgery, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Patorn Piromchai, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, KhonKaen University, Thailand.
(1) Anonymous, India.
(2) Gauri Mankekar, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8659
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17126
Fever of Unknown Origin (FUO) in HIV Infection in the Era of Antiretroviral Treatment (ART) in India: Development of a Simple Diagnostic Algorithm
S. Anuradha1, Sandeep Ghosh1, Richa Dewan1, Ravinder Kaur2 and K. Rajeshwari3*
1Departments of Medicine, Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi, India.
2Departments of Microbiology, Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi, India.
3Departments of Pediatrics, Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi, India.
(1) Roberto Manfredi, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Mbirimtengerenji D. Noel, University of Malawi, Malawi.
(2) Anonymous, Rwanda.
(3) Alexander Sabre,Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Mexico.
(4) Anonymous, Ghana.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8672
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16868
Effects of Rebounding Exercises Versus Whole Body vibration on Functional Capacity, Genu Recurvatum Angle and Bone Mineral Density in Children with Down Syndrome
Rasha A. Mohamed1*, Abd El Aziz A. Sherief1 and Shimaa N. Aboelazm2
1Department of Physical Therapy for Growth and Developmental Disorders in Children and Its Surgery, Faculty of Physical Therapy, Cairo University, Egypt.
2Department of Basic Sciences, Collage of Physical Therapy, Misr University for Science and Technology, Egypt.
(1) Paulo Ricardo Gazzola Zen, Department of Clinical Medicine, Federal University of Health Sciences of Porto Alegre, (UFCSPA), Brazil.
(2) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Fernando D. Saraví, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(2) Mario Bernardo-Filho, Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(3) Anonymous, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8673
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16002
Combined Central Retinal Vein and Cilioretinal Artery Occlusion in a Patient Who Underwent Allogeneic Renal Transplantation
Mahmut Kaya1*, Taylan Ozturk1, Nilufer Kocak1 and Suleyman Kaynak1
1Department of Ophthalmology, Dokuz Eylul University, School of Medicine, Izmir, Turkey.
(1) Boniface Ikenna Eze, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu, Nigeria.
(1) Anonymous, Israel.
(2) Anonymous, Turkey.
(3) Elizabeth Awoyesuku, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8674
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16731
The Use of McGrath® MAC Video Laryngoscope in Difficult Airway
Rohit V. Agrawal1* and Addy Y. H. Tan1
1Department of Anaesthesia, National University Health System, 5 Lower Kent Ridge Road, 119074, Singapore.
(1) Rakesh Garg, Department of Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care, Pain and Palliative Care, Dr BRAIRCH, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(1) Anonymous, Japan.
(2) Anonymous, India.
(3) Somchai Amornyotin, Mahidol University, Thailand.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8675
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16659
Diagnosis of Multifocal Extranodal Rosai Dorfman Disease by Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology
Priyadarshini Biswal1, Ipsita Dhal1, Asaranti Kar1*, Manjushree Nayak1, Dilleswari Pradhan1 and Subhasini Naik1
1Department of Pathology, S.C.B. Medical College, Cuttack, Odisha-753007, India.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Isao Kuroda, Department of Urology, Ibaraki Medical Center, Tokyo Medical University, Japan.
(2) Madhusmita Jena, Department of Pathology, MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital, Bangalore, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8676
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15733