2015 - Volume 7 [Issue 9]
Use of Novel Oral Anticoagulants Post-cardioversion in Atrial Fibrillation: A Safety Review
S. Mehra1*, P. Prodduturvar2, Constantin B. Marcu1 and Mihail G. Chelu1
1Department of Cardiovascular Sciences, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC, USA.
2Internal Medicine, Vidant Medical Center, Greenville, NC, USA.
(1) Gaetano Santulli, College of Physicians & Surgeons Columbia University Medical Center New York, USA.
(1) Dmitry A. Napalkov, I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Department of internal diseases, Russia.
(2) Celso Eduardo Olivier, Department of allergy and immunology, Instituto Alergoimuno de Americana, Brazil.
(3) P. K. Sasidharan, Department of Medicine and Haematology, Government Medical College, Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8552
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16462
Oral Health Advices and Illustrations Card for Use in Mother-and-Child Health Clinics: Face and Content Validity
Eraldo Pesaressi1, Rita S. Villena1* and Jo E. Frencken2
1Department of Paediatric Dentistry, San Martin de Porres University; Dental School, Lima, Av. Las Calandrias s/n Santa Anita. Lima 43, Peru.
2Radboud University Medical Centre, Department of Global Oral Health, College of Oral Sciences, P.O.Box 9101 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
(1) Joao Paulo Steffens, Department of Dentistry, University of Uberaba, Brazil.
(1) Livia Puljak, University of Split School of Medicine, Croatia.
(2) Sanda Mihaela Popescu, University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova, Romania.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8553
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16346
Neuropsychiatric Complications of Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome
Ghaydaa A. Shehata1*, Lamia Shaaban2, Esam El-Deen M. Abdalla3 and Hossam El-Deen K. Ahmed4
1Department of Neurology, Assiut University, Egypt.
2Department of Chest Medicine, Assiut University, Egypt.
3Department of Anesthesia, Assiut University, Egypt.
4Department of Psychiatry, Assiut University, Egypt.
(1) Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(1) Pietro Scicchitano, Cardiology Department, University of Bari, Bari, Italy.
(2) Anonymous, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8554
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/9867
Postural Changes during First Pregnancy
S. Kouhkan1, A. Rahimi1*, M. Ghasemi1, S. S. Naimi1 and A. Akbarzadeh Baghban2
1Physiotherapy Department, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
2Basic Sciences Department, Biostatistics Section, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
(1) Dongbao Chen, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Perinatal Research Laboratories, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697, USA.
(2) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) T. J. Ellapen, University of Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa.
(2) Abdelmonem Hegazy, Zagazig University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8555
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16730
Prevalence and Risk Factors of Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo among Patients with Dizziness in Basrah, Iraq
Jasim N. Al-Asadi1* and Qasim A. Al-Lami2
1Community Medicine Department, College of Medicine, Basrah University, Basrah, Iraq.
2Consultation Clinic Department, Basrah General Hospital, Basrah, Iraq.
(1) Xin-an Liu, Neuroscience Department, the Scripps Research Institute, Scripps, Florida, USA.
(1) Badr El Din Mostafa, ENT, HNS department, Ain-Shams University, Egypt.
(2) Anonymous, Brazil.
(3) Anonymous, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8583
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16542
Hypoglycaemic Effect of Lycopene in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Wistar Rats
Ejike Daniel Eze1*, Aliyu Mohammed2, Yusuf Tanko2, Abubakar Ahmed3 and Karimah Mohammed Rabiu4
1Department of Physiology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Bingham University, Karu, Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
2Department of Human Physiology,Faculty of Medicine, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
3Department of Pharmacognosy and Drug Development, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
4Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Sciences, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Anonymous, India.
(2) Ds sheriff, Faculty of Medicine, Benghazi University, Benghazi, Libya.
(3) Anonymous, Malaysia.
(4) Araceli Loste, Animal Pathology, Veterinary Faculty, University of Zaragoza, Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8634
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15908
Correlation between Anthropometric Measures, Lipid Profile and Serum Adiponectin and Steatosis in Nondiabetic Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
Hasan S. Mahmoud1*, Mohamad M. Helal1, Mohammed H. Hassan2 and Mahmoud F. Sherif3
1Department of Tropical Medicine and Gastroenterology, Qena Faculty of Medicine, South Valley University, Qena, Egypt.
2Department of Medical Biochemistry, Qena Faculty of Medicine, South Valley University, Qena, Egypt.
3Department of Pathology, Assiut Faculty of Medicine, Assiut University, Egypt.
(1) Kate S Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Adolfo Andrade Cetto, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico.
(2) Li Yao, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University, China.
(3) Anonymous, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8635
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16594
Hyperuricaemia and its Relations with Serum Lipid Abnormalities in Untreated, Newly Diagnosed Adult Nigerian Hypertensive Patients
Abidemi Jude Fasae1, Olusegun Adesola Busari1*, Oladipo George Opadijo2 and Ayodele Babatunde Omotoso3
1Department of Internal Medicine, Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti, Nigeria.
2Department of Internal Medicine, Ladoke Akintola University, Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, Nigeria.
3Department of Internal Medicine, University of Ilorin Teaching, Hospital, Ilorin, Nigeria.
(1) Gaetano Santulli, College of Physicians & Surgeons Columbia University Medical Center New York, NY, USA.
(1) Rajendra Nath, Dept. of Pharmacology & Therapeutics , King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, India.
(2) Alexander Berezin, Internal Medicine Department, State Medical University, Zaporozhye, Ukraine.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8636
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16448
Abdominal Aortic Hypoplasia, a Rare Cause of Hypertension
Lale Pasaoglu1, Ugur Toprak1*, Betul Akdal1, Dilek Acar1 and Suha Koparal1
1Department of Radiology, Ankara Numune Education and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey.
(1) Francesco Angelico, Professor, Department of Public Health and Infectious Diseases, Sapienza University Medical School, Rome, Italy.
(1) Anonymous, Japan.
(2) Anonymous, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8637
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17402
Transventricular Endoscopic Management of a Suprasellar Arachnoid Cyst Causing Precocious Puberty
Mohamed Badri1, Sofiene Bouali2*, Khansa Abderrahmen2, Jalel Kallel2, Kamel Bahri1, Hafedh Jemel2 and Ihsen Zammel1
1Department of Neurosurgery, Faculty of Medicine of Tunis, Tunis El Manar University, Burns and Trauma Center, 2013 Ben Arous, Tunisia.
2Department of Neurosurgery, Faculty of Medicine of Tunis, Tunis El Manar University, National Institute of Neurology “Mongi Ben Hmida”, 1007 Bab Saadoun, Tunis, Tunisia.
(1) Vijay K. Sharma, Division of Neurology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, National University Hospital, Singapore.
(1) Özgür Kizilca, Horasan State Hospital, Erzurum, Turkey.
(2) Alessandro D’Amore, Section of Radiological Sciences, Dept. of Specialties Medical-Diagnostic. University of Catania, Italy.
(3) Gerardo Caruso, Department of Neuroscience, Neurosurgical Clinic, University of Messina, Sicily, Italy.
(4) Anonymous, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8638
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15722