2015 - Volume 6 [Issue 11]
Measuring Occupational Stress and HRA Axis Dysregulation among Healthy Workers by Salivary Cortisol Levels
Eleni Moustaka1, Malliarou Maria2* and T. C. Constantinidis3
1Non-Commisioned Officer School, Greece.
2Department of Nursing, Technological Institution of Thessaly, Greece.
3University of Thrace, Medical School, Greece.
(1) Xin-an Liu, Neuroscience Department, the Scripps Research Institute, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Israel.
(2) Ds sheriff, Benghazi University, Benghazi, Libya.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7840
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15530
Cytotoxic Analysis of Various Root Canal Irrigants at Cellular Level
Jayalakshmi Pandranki1*, V. V. Narsimha Rao1 and Srinivas Kumar Chandrabhatla1
1Department of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, GITAM Dental College, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045, Andhra Pradesh, India.
(1) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Ferit Koçani, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”, Kosovo.
(2) Anonymous, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7841
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15507
Relationship of Oral Lesions and CD4 Count in Female HIV Patients in South Western Nigeria
O. M. Eweka1*, M. Okoh2, G. A. Agbelusi1, B. D. Saheeb3, O. Odukoya4 and F. O. Omoregie2
1Department of Preventive Dentistry, College of Medicine University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria.
2Department of Oral Pathology and Medicine, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin, Edo State, Nigeria.
3Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin, Edo State, Nigeria.
4Department of Oral Biology / Pathology, College of Medicine University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Roberto Manfredi, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Italy.
(1) Mathew Folaranmi Olaniyan, Department of Medical Laboratory Science, Achievers University, Nigeria.
(2) Anonymous, Brazil.
(3) Vicente Estrada, Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Complutense University, Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7842
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/12618
An Acute Therapeutic Evaluation of Three Regimens of Tiotropium and Formoterol in COPD Patients: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Study
Mohammed Imran1*, Sunil Kumar Chhabra2 and Anita Kotwani3
1Department of Pharmacology, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College, Nalhar, Nuh, Mewat, Haryana, India.
2Department of Cardiorespiratory Physiology, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute and Vishwanathan Chest Hospital, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
3Department of Pharmacology, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute and Vishwanathan Chest Hospital, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
(1) Oswin Grollmuss, Department of Pediatric and Adult Resuscitation Congenital Heart of Centre Chirurgical Marie Lannelongue, University Paris XI, France.
(1) Anonymous, Japan.
(2) Anonymous, Spain.
(3) Anonymous, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7917
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/14053
Asymmetric Thermal Response of Human Feet to Hopping Detected by Digital Infrared Imaging
Byung Kook Kwak1, Eui-Chan Jang2*, Hyung Jin Shim1 and Kwang-Sup Song2
1Departments of Radiology, Chung-Ang University College of Medicine, 102 Heukseok-ro, Dongjak-gu, Seoul 156-755, Republic of Korea.
2Departments of Orthopaedic Surgery, Chung-Ang University College of Medicine, 102 Heukseok-ro, Dongjak-gu, Seoul 156-755, Republic of Korea.
(1) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan.
(1) Habib Noorbhai, University of Cape Town, South Africa.
(2) Anonymous, USA.
(3) Anonymous, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7918
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15073
Caregiver Experiences with the Introduction of Pentavalent Vaccines in Two Centers in Port Harcourt, South-South Nigeria
Omosivie Maduka1*, Adedayo Tella2, Alafaka Tobin2 and Margaret Akpan2
1Department of Preventive and Social Medicine, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Medicine, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(1) Boyd D. Burns, Residency Director & Vice Chair of Academic Affairs, Department of Emergency Medicine, The University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine-Tulsa, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Turkey.
(2) Anonymous, Sweden.
(3) Bhuputra Panda, Public Health Foundation of India, India.
(4) Anonymous, Sweden.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7919
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/14995
Association of Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome with Renal Failure
Imran Khan1, Riyaz Ahmad Bhat1*, Irfan Khan2 and Tahir Saleem1
1Department of Internal Medicine, Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar Kashmir, India.
2Department of Pathology, Government Medical College, Jammu, India.
(1) Tibor Fulop, Division of Nephrology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, USA.
(1) Fatima Mubarak, Radiology Department, Aga Khan University Hospital, Pakistan.
(2) Hideaki Yamabe, Hirosaki University Hospital, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7920
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15501
Association between Intraoperative and Post-Anesthetic Care Unit Respiratory Events among 12,641 Children in Southern Thailand
Maliwan Oofuvong1*, F. Alan Geater2, Virasakdi Chongsuvivatwong2, Ngamjit Pattaravit1 and Kanjana Nuanjun1
1Department of Anesthesiology, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkla University, Songkhla, 90110, Thailand
2Epidemiology Unit, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkla University, Songkhla, 90110, Thailand.
(1) Jimmy T. Efird, Department of Public Health, Epidemiology and Outcomes Research East Carolina Heart Institute, Brody School of Medicine, USA.
(1) Clover-Ann Lee, Department of Anaesthesia, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
(2) Kotie Bester, Department of Anaesthesia, University of Cape Town (Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital and Groote Schuur Hospital), South Africa.
(3) Somchai Amornyotin, Department of Anesthesiology and Siriraj GI Endoscopy Center, Mahidol University, Thailand.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7921
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15789
Hearing Loss in Patients with Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia Congenita and Tarda
Roya Azadarmaki1*, Bria R. Collins1, Allyson D. Bull1 and Sanjay Prasad1
1Division of Neurotology, Metropolitan Neuro Ear Group, 1101 Wootton Parkway, Suite 900, Rockville, MD 20852, USA.
(1) Suryapratap Singh, Department of Neuro, Trauma and Spine Surgery, Narayana Medical College and Hospital, India.
(2) Domenico De Berardis, Department of Mental Health, National Health Service, Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Treatment, “G. Mazzini” Hospital, Italy.
(3) Costas Fourtounas, School of Health Sciences, University of Thessaly, Greece.
(1) Gauri Mankekar, ENT Cosultant, Mumbai, India.
(2) Anonymous, Japan.
(3) Sahar Nour El-din, Medical Genetics Center, Ain Shams University, Egypt.
(4) Giuseppe Lanza, Department of Neurology I.C., “Oasi” Institute for Research on Mental Retardation and Brain Aging (I.R.C.C.S.), Troina (EN), Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7922
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15496
Accuracy of Blood Loss Determination after Vaginal Delivery: Visual Estimation versus Calibrated Measurement
Cornelius A. Turpin1, Derick N. M. Osakunor2* and William K. B. A. Owiredu2
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, School of Medical Sciences, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology/ Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, Kumasi, Ghana.
2Department of Molecular Medicine, School of Medical Sciences, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
(1) Kate S Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(2) Yinhua Yu, Department of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital of Fudan University, Shanghai Key Laboratory of Female Reproductive Endocrine Related Diseases, China.
(3) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Florent Ymele Fouelifack, Obstetrics and Gynecology Unit, Yaoundé Central Hospital, Yaoundé, Cameroon.
(2) Anonymous, Panama.
(3) Anonymous, Nigeria.
(4) Lim Pei Shan, Department. of O&G, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia.
(5) Anonymous, France.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7923
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15114