2015 - Volume 4 [Issue 5 ]
Description for the General Marketing Situation of the Honeybee Products in Khartoum State of Sudan
Elsamoal E. A. Elzaki1 and Seif Eldin A. Mohammed2*
1Department of Forestry, University of Dalanj, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, P.O.Box 14, Dalanj, Sudan.
2Department of Bee Research, Environment and Natural Resources and Desertification Research Institute National Centre for Research, P.O.Box 6096, Khartoum, Sudan.
(1) Lesław Juszczak, University of Agriculture in Krakow, Poland.
(2) Luigi Rodino, Professor of Mathematical Analysis, Dipartimento di Matematica, Università di Torino, Italy.
(1) Anonymous, Uludağ University, Turkey.
(2) Anonymous, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
(3) Anonymous, Institute of Biosciences, UNESP - Univ Estadual Paulista, Brazil.
(4) Betti Jean Lagarde, Department of Botany, faculty of Sciences, university of Douala, Cameroon.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/6619
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/12386
Direct Bond Dual Ultrasonic Frequencies and Megasonic Frequencies on Removal of Sub-micron and Nano-Dimensional Particles: An Experimental Study
R. Vetrimurugan1*, Terry Lim1 and M. J. Goodson2
1Advanced Ceramics Technology, Penang, Malaysia.
2Crest Ultrasonics, Trenton, NJ, USA.
(1) Francisco Torrens, Institut Universitari de Ciència Molecular, Universitat de València, Edifici d'Instituts de Paterna, València, Spain.
(2) Luigi Dell'Olio, School of Civil Engineering, Channels and Ports, University of Cantabria, Cantabria, Spain.
(1) Anonymous, Nahrain University, Iraq.
(2) Harekrushna Sutar, Chemical Engineering Department, National Institute of Technology Rourkela, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/6620
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/9997
The Effectiveness of Special Education Centers in Jordan
1Department of Teaching and Learning, Washington State University, United States of America.
(1) James P. Concannon, Associate Professor of Education Westminster College, Fulton, Missouri, USA.
(1) Josefina Quintero, Department of Education, University of Caldas (Universidad de Caldas), Colombia.
(2) Anonymous, Gurugobind Indraprasta University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/6688
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/13626
Art Therapy for Chinese Canadian Breast Cancer Survivors in Toronto
Tsorng-Yeh Lee1*, Gail Joyce Mitchell1, Jen-Jiuan Liaw2, Grace Ho3, Terry Cheng4, Patricia Ki5 and Winnie Wong6
1School of Nursing, York University, HNES Building, 4700 Keele St. Toronto, ON M3J 1P3, Canada.
2School of Nursing, National Defense Medical Center, No.161, Sec. 6, Minquan E. Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan.
3South Riverdale Community Health Centre, 955 Queen St. East, Toronto, ON M4M 3P3, Canada.
4Psychosocial Oncology and Palliative Care, Princess Margaret Cancer Center, University Health Network, 610 University Ave, Toronto, ON M5G 2M9, Canada.
5School of Social Work, York University, 4700 Keele St. Toronto, ON M3J 1P3, Canada.
6University Health Network, 399 Bathurst St. Toronto, ON M5T 2S8, Canada.
(1) Arun Kumar Nalla, Department of Cancer Biology and Pharmacology University of Illinois College of Medicine, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Università degli studi del Molise via De Sanctis snc, Italy.
(2) Anonymous, Unidad de Investigación Médica en Genética Humana. IMSS, Mexico.
(3) Anonymous, Gulhane Military Medical Academy, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/6689
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/13946
Accumulation of Cadmium (Cd) and Lead (Pb) in the Niger River and Environs
A. C. C. Ezeabasili1, O. L. Anike2, B. U. Okoro3* and E. M. Obiefuna4
1School of the Built Environment, Heriot-Watt University, UK.
2Department of Geological Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria.
3Department of Civil Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria.
4University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK.
(1) Shahid Naseem, Department of Geology, University of Karachi. Pakistan.
(1) Anonymous, Shangqiu Normal University, China.
(2) Murat Yabanli, Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University, Faculty of Fisheries, Mugla, Turkey.
(3) Edison Barbieri, Instituto de Pesca-APTA-SAA/SP, Caixa Postal 61, Cananéia 11990-000, São Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/6690
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/12709
Antibacterial and Phytochemical Properties of some Nigerian Medicinal Plants on Salmonella typhi and Salmonella paratyphi Isolated from Human Stool in Owo local Government, Ondo State , Nigeria
O. T. Osuntokun1* and F. A. Olajubu1
1Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Science, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, P.M.B 001, Ondo state, Nigeria.
(1) Luis H. Alvarez Valencia, Laboratory of environmental biotechnology and microbiology, CIIBAA Instituto Tecnológico de Sonora (ITSON), Obregon Sonora, México.
(1) Anonymous, Industrial Research, Karachi, Pakistan.
(2) Coulibaly Kalpy Julien, Department of Bacterioly and virology; Pasteur Institute of Côte d’Ivoire; Cote d’Ivoire.
(3) Anonymous, India.
(4) Anonymous, University of Porto, Portugal.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/6691
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/12021
EDTA-assisted Phytoextraction of Heavy Metals by Amaranthus hybridus Cultivated on Soil Collected from Selected Dumpsites in Ekiti State, Nigeria
E. E. Awokunmi1*, O. S. Adefemi1 and S. S. Asaolu1
1Department of Chemistry, Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
(1) Shahid Naseem, Department of Geology, University of Karachi. Pakistan.
(1) Anonymous, Inter American University, Puerto Rico.
(2) Anonymous, University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
(3) Emmanuel Amoakwah, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research – Soil Research Institute, Kumasi, Ghana.
(4) Anonymous, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Nigeria.
(5) Anonymous, Ain Shams University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/6692
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/11124
Rumenolith in a Greater Kudu Antelope (Tragelaphus strepsiceros) kept in Zoo
Danjuma Friday Audu1*, Abubakar Aishatu1, Otolorin Gbeminiyi Richard2 and Mshelbwala Paul Philip3
1State House Veterinary Clinic Abuja, Nigeria.
2Department of Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
3Department of Veterinary Medicine, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
(1) Diana E. Marco, Faculty of ecology, National University of Cordoba, Argentina and Researcher, National Research Council (CONICET), Argentina.
(1) Bhavanam. Sudhakara Reddy, Teaching Veterinary Clinical Complex (Veterinary Medicine), College of Veterinary Science, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Proddatur, Andhra Pradesh 516360, India.
(2) Anonymous, University Of Zambia, Zambia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/6693
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/13701
Preliminary Study of Hypoglycemic Effect of Locust Bean (Parkia biglobosa) on Wistar Albino Rat
O. J. Sule1*, J. Godwin2 and A. R. Abdu3
1Department of Medical Biochemistry, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Health Sciences, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Amassoma, Bayelsa-State, Nigeria.
2Department of Chemical Sciences, Faculty of Science, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Amassoma, Bayelsa-State, Nigeria.
3Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Health Sciences, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Amassoma, Bayelsa-State, Nigeria.
(1) Marcello Iriti, Faculty of Plant Biology and Pathology, Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences Milan State University, Italy.
(1) Anonymous, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, UK.
(2) Nursen Sari, Bioinorganic Chemistry, Gazi University, Turkey.
(3) Anonymous, Universidad Autónoma de Querétaro. Querétaro, Qro., México.
(4) Anonymous, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Nigeria.
(5) Alberto Enrique D’Ottavio, Rosario National University Research Council – Rosario, Argentina.
(6) Anonymous, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia.
(7) Anonymous, Jiangnan University, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/6798
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/8044
Effect of Different Plyometric Training on Biomechanical Parameters of Junior Male Volleyball Players
Ali Fattahi1*, Hojat Kazemini2, Mahdi Rezaei3, Mazaher Rahimpour4, Mehrnoosh Bahmani5, Saeid Saleh Nia4, Mitra Ameli6 and Mohsen Einanloo5
1Department of Physical Education and Sport Science, Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch, Tehran, Iran.
2Islamic Azad University, Nazar Abad center, Iran.
3Department of Physical Education and Sport Science, Kharazmi University, Tehran, Iran.
4Department of Physical Education, Firoozkooh Branch, Islamic Azad University, Firoozkooh, Iran.
5Faculty of Physical Education, Karaj branch, Islamic Azad University, Alborz, Iran.
6Department of Physical Education, Payam-E-Noor University, Tehran, Iran.
(1) Vito Di Maio, Institute of Cybernetics "E. Caianiello" CNR, C / O Complex Olivetti, Via Campi Flegrei, 34, Italy.
(1) Andrea borghini, Institute of clinical physiology- CNR, Pisa- Italy.
(2) Anonymous, Istituto Auxologico Italiano, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/6799
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/13596