2015 - Volume 6 [Issue 6]
Changing Epidemiology of West Africa Ebola Outbreaks 1994-2014
J. B. Kangbai1* and M. Koroma2
1Department of Epidemiology, College of Public Health, University of Kentucky, USA.
2Department of Community Health and Clinical Sciences, School of Community Health, Njala University, Sierra Leone.
(1) Franciszek Burdan, Experimental Teratology Unit, Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, Poland and Radiology Department, St. John’s Cancer Center, Poland.
(1) Anonymous, Bulgaria.
(2) Anonymous, USA.
(3) Zhen Li, Institute of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, Shanghai Academy of Agricultural Sciences, China.
(4) Anonymous, Argentina.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7552
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/14257
Drug Permeation across the Blood-Brain Barrier: Applications of Nanotechnology
Marc Fakhoury1*, Ryusuke Takechi2 and Hani Al-Salami3
1Department of Neuroscience, Faculty of Medicine, University of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
2School of Public Health, Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute, Faculty of Health Sciences, Curtin University, Australia.
3Biotechnology and Drug Development Research Laboratory, School of Pharmacy, Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute, Biosciences Research Precinct, Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
(1) Ricardo Forastiero, Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(1) Sergey Sudakov, P.K. Anokhin Research Institute of Normal Physiology, Russia.
(2) Anonymous, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7553
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15493
The Molecular Mechanisms of Magnesium Neuroprotection in Patients with Eclampsia: A Short Review
Amir Mor1,2*, Itai Gat3, Reshef Tal2, Mohamad Irani2, Jigal Haas3, Rotem Inbar3 and Hava Golan1
1Department of Physiology and Cell Biology, Faculty of Health Sciences and Zlotowski Center for Neuroscience, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva 84105, Israel.
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY 11219, USA.
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sheba Medical Center, Tel HaShomer, Ramat Gan, 52621, Israel.
(1) Chryssoula Staikou, Medical School, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece and 1st Department of Anaesthesia, Aretaieio Hospital, Athens, Greece.
(1) Anonymous, Greece.
(2) Anonymous, Australia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7554
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/14598
Locomotor Behaviour and Anxiety in the Open Field and Light/Dark Box in CD1 Mice Treated with Aspirin, Cataflam and Ethanolic Extract of Cannabis sativa
C. O. Nku1, G. O. Oghale1 and I. O. Ajiwhen1*
1Department of Human Physiology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Calabar, Nigeria.
(1) Sinan Ince, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Afyon Kocatepe, Turkey.
(1) Carlos M. Contreras, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico.
(2) Hala Fahmy Zaki, Pharmacology & Toxicology Department, Cairo University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7555
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15032
Ramadan Fasting and Maternal Perspectives in Healthy Pregnant Women: Systematic Review
Intessar E. Sultan1*, Inass M. Taha1 and Mohamed M. Hassanein2
1Department of Medicine, Taibah University, Madinah, Saudi Arabia.
2Consultant Diabetes and Endocrinology, Dubai Hospital, Dubai Health Authority, United Arab Emirates.
(1) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA.
(1) Kerem Doğa Seçkin, Obstetric and Gynecology Department, Kanuni Sultan Süleyman Training and Research Hospital, Turkey.
(2) Anonymous, Turkey.
(3) Anonymous, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7612
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15022
Anti-cell Proliferative, Anti-inflammatory and Anti-angiogenic Potential of Lupeol in 7,12-dimethylbenz(a) Anthracene Induced Hamster Buccal Pouch Carcinogenesis
Asokan Manimaran1, Shanmugam Manoharan1*, Sekar Karthikeyan1 and Madavan R. Nirmal2
1Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Tamilnadu, India.
2Department of Oral and Maxillo Facial Pathology, Rajah Muthiah Dental College and Hospital, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Tamilnadu, India.
(1) Francesco Angelico, Department of Public Health and Infectious Diseases, Sapienza University Medical School, Italy.
(1) Anonymous, Sri Lanka.
(2) Ayman Hegab, Dental Medicine, Al-Azhar University, Egypt.
(3) Anonymous, Netherlands.
(4) Anonymous, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7613
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/14951
Health Services' Profile Introduced to under Five Rural Egyptian Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Ghada El-Khawaga1* and Farida Abdel-Wahab1
1Department of Public Health, College of Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Beckie Tagbo, Institute of Child Health, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu, Nigeria.
(2) Mortada El-Shabrawi, Cairo University, Egypt.
(3) Anonymous, USA.
(4) Anonymous, Belgium.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7614
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/13806
The Recognition of Locomotive Syndrome in 2014: A Cross-Sectional Study in the Orthopeadic Outpatients in Tokyo
Midori Ishii1, Yongji Kim1, Yoshiyuki Suehara1*, Takayuki Kawasaki1, Joe Matsuoka2, Keisuke Akaike1, Kenta Mukaihara1, Daisuke Kubota1, Taketo Okubo1, Tsuyoshi Saito3, Tatsuya Takagi1 and Kazuo Kaneko1
1Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Juntendo University, School of Medicine, Japan.
2Clinical Research Center and The Center for Lifetime Cancer Education, Juntendo University, School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan.
3Department of Human Pathology, Juntendo University, School of Medicine, Japan.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(2) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan.
(1) Anonymous, Japan.
(2) Anonymous, Brazil.
(3) Anonymous, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7615
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/14207
Procalcitonin, Calcium, and Magnesium in Patients with Febrile Seizure during One-Hour Attack
Hussein Kadhem Al-Hakeim1*, Zainab Muhammed Al-Hillawi1 and Mahmood Aziz Al-Kindi2
1Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Kufa, Iraq.
2College of Medicine, University of Kufa, Iraq.
(1) Boyd D. Burns, Department of Emergency Medicine, The University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine-Tulsa, USA.
(2) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(3) Jimmy T. Efird, Department of Public Health, Director of Epidemiology and Outcomes Research, East Carolina Heart Institute, Brody School of Medicine, Greenville, North Carolina, USA.
(1) Li-Tung Huang, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
(2) M Shahzad Shamim, Aga Khan University, Pakistan.
(3) Amanda Kasem, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, NY Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical College, USA.
(4) Kourosh Sheibani, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7616
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/13252
Small Cell Lung Carcinoma with Overt Cutaneous Metastasis; Unusual Case
Zehra Yasar1*, Vildan TekelÄ±oglu2, Guray Can2, Yusuf Yuce 2, Gulzade OzyalvaclÄ±3 and Ummugul Uyeturk4
1Department of Chest Disease, Abant Izzet Baysal University, Medical School, Bolu, Turkey.
2Department of Internal Medicine, Abant Izzet Baysal University, Medical School, Bolu, Turkey.
3Department of Patology, Abant Izzet Baysal University, Medical School, Bolu, Turkey.
4Department of Oncology, Abant Izzet Baysal University, Medical School, Bolu, Turkey.
(1) Mahin Khatami, National Cancer Institute (Ret.), National Institutes of Health, USA.
(2) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Italy.
(1) Hildegard M. Schuller, Department of Biomedical & Diagnostic Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Tennessee, USA.
(2) Anonymous, P.R. China.
(3) Anonymous, Denmark.
(4) Anonymous, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7628
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/13754
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,