2015 - Volume 6 [Issue 5]
Quality of Life among Female Breast Cancer Patients in a University Hospital in Malaysia
Zobaida Edib1* and Verasingam Kumarasamy1
1Department of Community Medicine, International Medical University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA.
(1) Ana Fátima Carvalho Fernandes, Department of Nursing, Federal University of Ceará, Brazil.
(2) Gazi Nurun Nahar Sultana, Centre for Advanced Research in Sciences (CARS), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
(3) Anonymous, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7510
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15065
Insulin Resistance in Egyptian Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease patients
Amal Ahmed Mohamed1*, Wafaa Gh. Shousha2, Olfat Shaker3, Mohamed El-Sayed Mahdy2, Eman M. A. Ibrahim2, Hala Abd AL Aal4, Ahmed Abdel Hamid5, Marwa Azzat6 and Amal El Shimy7
1Biochemistry Department, National Hepatology and Tropical Medicine Research Institute, Egypt.
2Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, Helwan University, Egypt.
3Biochemistry Department, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt.
4Clinical Pathology Department, Damanhur National Medical Institute, Egypt.
5Internal Medicine Department, Damanhur National Medical Institute, Egypt.
6Microbiology and Immunology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Tanta University, Egypt.
7Microbiology and Immunology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Tarek Tawfik Amin, Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt.
(2) Jimmy T. Efird, Department of Public Health, Director of Epidemiology and Outcomes Research, East Carolina Heart Institute, Brody School of Medicine, Greenville, North Carolina, USA.
(1) Anonymous, China.
(2) Anonymous, Pakistan.
(3) Anonymous, Taiwan.
(4) Anonymous, Croatia.
(5) Anonymous, Brazil.
(6) Anonymous, Greece.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7511
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/11380
A Qualitative Content Analysis of Breast Cancer Narratives Hosted Through the Medium of Social Media
Niamh M. Foley1*, Máirín O’Mahony2, Elaine A. Lehane2, Tulin Cil3 and Mark A. Corrigan1
1Breast Research Centre, Cork University Hospital, Ireland.
2Catherine McAuley School of Nursing and Midwifery, University College Cork, Ireland.
3Department of Breast Surgery, University of Toronto, Canada.
(1) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Anonymous, Sweden.
(2) Anonymous, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7512
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15309
Anti-Sickling and Membrane Stabilizing Effects of Carica papaya Leaf Extract
A. O. Naiho1*, B. C. Okonkwor2 and C. Okoukwu1
1Department of Physiology, Delta State University, Abraka Delta State, Nigeria.
2Department of Medicine, Central Hospital, Agbor Delta State, Nigeria.
(1) Jingli Xu, College of Pharmacy, University of New Mexico, USA.
(1) Anonymous, India.
(2) Samuel Victor Nuvor, Microbiology and Immunology, University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7513
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/14608
Effects of Three Different Modes of Exercise Training on Plasma Lipoprotein Profile in Healthy Men
Sardar Mohammadi1, Slahadin Ahmadi2*, Mozafar Yektayar3 and Keivan Ahmadi Dehrashid4
1Department of Sport Management, Faculty of P. E. and Sport Sciences, University of Kurdistan, Sanandaj, Kurdistan, Iran.
2Department of Physiology, School of Medicine, Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences, Sanandaj, Kurdistan, Iran.
3Department of Physical Education, Sanandaj Islamic Azad University, Kurdistan, Iran.
4Young Researchers Club, Sanandaj Branch, Islamic Azad University, Kurdistan, Iran.
(1) Francesco Angelico, Department of Public Health and Infectious Diseases, Sapienza University Medical School, Italy.
(1) Ruvan Ekanayaka, Consultant Cardiologist, Nawaloka Hospital, Sri Lanka.
(2) Anonymous, Tunisia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7514
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/14898
Pattern of Abnormal Serum Lipids and Lipoprotein Ratios in Nigerian Hypertensive Patients Seen in Clinical Practice
Ebenezer Adekunle Ajayi1*, Akande Oladimeji Ajayi1 and Victor Oladeji Adeyeye2
1Department of Medicine, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5355, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria.
2Department of Medicine, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile Ife, Nigeria.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, PR China.
(1) Rajendra Nath, Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, King George’s Medical University, India.
(2) Volodymyr Chernyshenko, Protein structure and functions department, Palladin Institute of Biochemistry NAS of Ukraine, Ukraine.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7515
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15021
Colon Obstruction and Gradual Regression of Giant Pseudopolyps in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Rebeca Higuera Álvarez1* and Fidencio Bao Pérez2
1Department of Gastroenterology, Hospital San Eloy. Av. Miranda no. 5 - 48902 Barakaldo, Vizcaya, Spain.
2Deparment of Gastroenterology, San Eloy Hospital, Bilbao, Spain.
(1) Kate S Collison, Diabetes Research Unit,, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Kemal Karakaya, General Surgery, Bulent Ecevit University, Turkey.
(2) Ketan Vagholkar, Department of Surgery, D.Y.Patil University School of Medicine, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7516
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15229
Cone Beam Computed Tomography for Exploring Morphology of Mandibular First Molar
Muhammad Sohail Zafar1* and Mothanna Alrahabi1
1Department of Restorative Dentistry, College of Dentistry, Taibah University, Al Madinah Al Munawwarah, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Mieszko Wieckiewicz, Division of Dental Materials, Wroclaw Medical University, Poland.
(1) Ferit Koçani, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Faculty of Medicine/Stomatology, University of Prishtina”Hasan Prishtina”, Pristina, Kosovo.
(2) Marcos Cezar Ferreira, Severino Sombra University, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7517
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15189
Hepatotoxicity and Nephrotoxicity of Automobile Gas Oil (Diesel Oil) and Its Biochemical Effect on Hematological and Oxidative Stress Parameters in Wistar Male Albino Rats
Momoh Johnson1*, Longe Adeteju Olufunmilayo1, Damazio Olanrewaju Anthony2 and Ogundare Cecilia Oyinlade1
1Department of Science Laboratory Technology (Biochemistry Unit), School of Technology, Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
2Department of Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Unit), School of Technology, Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Costas Fourtounas, School of Health Sciences, University of Thessaly, Greece.
(1) Faiza AbdulRazzak Mahboub, Umm Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia.
(2) Nnodim Johnkennedy, Department of Medical Laboratory Science, Imo State University, Nigeria.
(3) Nicola Salvatore Orefice, Department of Experimental Pharmacology, Federico II University of Naples, Italy.
(4) Anonymous, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7550
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/13719
Short Research Article
Occurrence of Burkitt’s Lymphoma among All Childhood Tumors Seen in Abia State University Teaching Hospital ABA, South East Nigeria (11 Years Retrospective Study)
H. N. Chineke1, P. O. U. Adogu2*, K. C. Diwe1, C. O. Emerole1 and M. U. Ewuzie3
1Department of Community, Medicine Imo State University, Teaching Hospital Orlu, Nigeria.
2Department of Community, Medicine Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Teaching Hospital Nnewi, Nigeria.
3Department of Paediatric, Surgery Imo State University, Teaching Hospital Orlu, Nigeria.
(1) C. Cameron Yin, Department of Hematopathology, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA.
(1) Anonymous, USA.
(2) Anonymous, India.
(3) Anonymous, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/7551
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/13724