2019 - Volume 32 [Issue 5]
Breeding for Tolerance to Heat Stress and on Changing Environment: A Case Study on Potato
Satish Kr. Subba1* and Pinkey Dukpa1
1Department of Vegetable Science, Faculty of Horticulture, Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Mohanpur-741 252 (West Bengal), India.
(1) Magdaléna Valšíková, Professor, Department of Vegetables Production, Faculty of Horticulture and Landscape Engineering, Slovak University of Agriculture (SUA), Nitra, Slovakia.
(2) Dr. Teresa De Pilli, Assistant Professor, Department of Science of Agriculture of Food of Environment (SAFE), University of Foggia, Via Napoli, Italy.
(3) Dr. Farjana Sultana, Professor, College of Agricultural Sciences, International University of Business Agriculture and Technology (IUBAT University), Bangladesh.
(1) Guillermo Castañón Nájera, Universidad Juárez Autónoma de Tabasco, Mexico.
(2) Rachid Drissi El Bouzaidi, University Ibnou Zohr, Morocco.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/40897
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2019/40897
Assessment of Existing Water Productivity and Cropping Intensity of Right Bank Canal Command of Samrat Ashok Sagar Project of Vidisha District, Madhya Pradesh, India
S. S. Basediya1*, S. K. Pyasi1, Akhilesh Solanki1, Ashok Kumar1 and R. N. Shrivastava1
1Department of Soil and Water Engineering, J. N. K. V. V. Jabalpur, India.
(1) Dr. Ahmed Fawzy Yousef, Associate Professor, Department of Geology, Desert Research Center, Egypt.
(1) Mairton Gomes da Silva, Federal University of Recôncavo of Bahia (UFRB), Brazil.
(2) Miguel Aguilar Cortes, Universidad Autonoma Del Estado De Morelos, Mexico.
(3) R. K. Mathukia, Junagadh Agricultural University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/44185
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2019/44185
Effect of Combined Inoculation of Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria and Endomycorrhizae Fungi on Microbial Population and NPK Uptake by Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) Crop
Pooja Rani1, Mahendra Singh1* and Manoj Kumar Dwivedi1
1Department of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour, Bhagalpur-813210, Bihar, India.
(1) Dr. Yahya Elshimali, Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science,USA.
(1) P. Saravana Kumari, Rathnavel Subramaniam College of Arts and Science, India.
(2) Martín María Silva Rossi, Argentina.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46747
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2019/46747
Growth and Instability of Chemical Fertilizers Consumption in Different Divisions of Karnataka (India)
Ravindra Chavan1*, Suresh S. Patil2, G. M. Hiremath3 and B. S. Reddy4
1Department of Agricultural Economics, College of Agriculture, UAS, Raichur, Karnataka, India.
2College of Agriculture, Kalaburgi, UAS, Raichur , Karnataka, India.
3Department of Agricultural Economics, UAS, Raichur, Karnataka, India.
4Department of Agricultural Economics, Kalaburgi, UAS, Raichur, Karnataka, India.
(1) Dr. Maduike Chiehiura Onwubiko Ezeibe, Professor, Department of Veterinary Medicine, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State, Nigeria.
(1) Renisson Neponuceno de Araujo Filho, Universidade Federal do Tocantins, Brazil.
(2) Gunnar Bengtsson, Luruddsvägen 32, SE-178Takato Koba54 Ekerö, Sweden.
(3) ABA-Toumnou Lucie, University of Bangui, Central African Republic.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/47516
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2019/47516
Economic Analysis of Major Farming Systems in Hyderabad-Karnataka
Raghavendra D. V.1*, Suresh S. Patil2, G. M. Hiremath1 and Amrutha T. Joshi2
1Department of Agricultural Economics, College of Agriculture, UAS, Raichur – 584 104, India.
2College of Agriculture, B. Gudi – 585287, India.
(1) Dr. Orlando Manuel da Costa Gomes, Professor of Economics , Lisbon Accounting and Business School (ISCAL) , Lisbon Polytechnic Institute, Portugal.
(2) Dr. Teresa De Pilli, Assistant Professor, Department of Science of Agriculture of Food of Environnement (SAFE), University of Foggia, Italy.
(1) Nura Aliyu Kabuga, Bayero University, Nigeria.
(2) Dengle Yuniyus Giroh, Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola, Nigeria.
(3) Romer C. Castillo, Batangas State University, Philippines.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/47481
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2019/47481