2018 - Volume 28 [Issue 4]
Perceptions of Teachers towards the Use of Human Capital Management Information System (Lawson) in Payroll Management of Public Secondary Schools in Tanzania
Ombeni Msuya1* and Paul Loisulie2
1Department of Educational Foundation and Continuing Education, College of Education, University of Dodoma, Tanzania.
2Department of Educational Management and Policy Studies, School of Educational Studies, College of Education, University of Dodoma, Tanzania.
(1) Dr. Nwachukwu Prince Ololube, Professor, Department of Educational Foundations and Management, University of Education, Nigeria.
(1) Ramona Lacurezeanu, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania.
(2) Süleyman Göksoy, University Düzce, Turkey.
(3) O. N. Arunkumar, Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering, India.
(4) Leonidas Ngendakumana, Africa University, Zimbabwe.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/34963
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/34963
Characteristics of Women WhatsApp Users and Use Pattern
Ankita Batra1, Kiranjot Sidhu1* and Shikha Sharma1
1Department of Extension Education and Communication Management, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
(1) Dr. Shao-I Chiu, Associate Professor, Taipei College of Maritime Technology of Center for General Education, Taiwan.
(1) Vinit Kumar Jha Utpal, Jamia Millia Islamia, India.
(2) Aloysius J. Aurelio, Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University, Mid-La Union Campus, Philippines.
(3) Chiang, Yi Hui, Chung Hua University, Taiwan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46319
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/46319
Ethical Considerations and Design of Metric to Identify Key Opinion Leaders in Research
Victor A. Adedayo1,2,3*
1Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
2Department of Metallurgical Engineering, Kwara State Polytechnic, P.M.B. 1375, Ilorin, Nigeria.
3Department of Management and Information Services, Victors Laboratories, Kabba-Kajola Town, Ifelodun LGA, Kwara State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Ioannis A. Makedos, Professor, Department of Economic Science, University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki, Greece.
(1) Jose Luis Turabian, Health Center Santa Maria de Benquerencia, Regional Health Service of Castilla la Mancha (SESCAM), Spain.
(2) Husein Mohamed Irbad, Annamalai University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46657
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/46657
Sources of Enjoyment and Goal Orientation among Youth Swimmers
Ninoslav Šilić1*, Kristina Sesar2 and Damir Crnjac1
1Department of Kinesiology, Faculty of Science and Education, University of Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
2Department of Psychology, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
(1) Dr. Chih-Wei Pai, Assistant Professor, Taipei Medical University, Taiwan.
(1) Gioldasis Aristotelis, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
(2) Akshat Pandey, India.
(3) David C. Barney, Brigham Young University, USA.
(4) Yüksel Savucu, Fırat University, Turkey.
(5) Faika Sanal Karahan, Usak University, Turkey.
(6) Ali Dursun Aydın, Kafkas University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46615
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/46615
Knowledge and Use of Low Osmolarity Oral Rehydration Salt Plus Zinc in Diarrhea Management among Mothers in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Golda O. Ekenedo1* and Esther David Jaja1
1Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Redhwan Ahmed Mohammed Al-Naggar, Professor, Population Health and Preventive Medicine, UniversitiTeknologi MARA, Sungai Buloh, Malaysia.
(1) Yatin Talwar, India.
(2) Tolga Dinç, Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46875
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/46875