2019 - Volume 14 [Issue 1]
Prevalence of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency among the Ogoni and Etche Ethnic Groups in Rivers State, Nigeria
Eze, Evelyn Mgbeoma1*, Christian, Serekara Gideon1 and Okere, Thankgod Onuabuchi1
1Department of Medical Laboratory Science, Rivers State University, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Janvier Gasana, Professor, Department of Environmental & Occupational Health, EO Epidemiology, and EO Medicine, Robert Stempel College of Public Health & Social Work, Florida International University, USA.
(1) Mahmoud Abdel-aziz Ibrahim, National Research Centre, Egypt.
(2) Panagiotis Tsikouras, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece.
(3) Marcos Benchimol, Hospital Universit´ario Clementino Fraga Filho (UFRJ), Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46616
DOI : 10.9734/AJMAH/2019/46616
Prevalence of Falls and Associated Factors among Construction Workers in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
F. A. Ngwu1*, I. D. Alabere1 and K. E. Douglas1
1Department of Preventive and Social Medicine, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. P. Veeramuthumari, Assistant Professor, Department of Zoology, V.V.Vanniaperumal College for Women, Virudhunagar, India.
(1) Mariusz Szóstak, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Poland.
(2) Vic W K Mok, Hong Kong.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46662
DOI : 10.9734/AJMAH/2019/46662
Gender Differences in the Effect of Diabetes Mellitus in Serum Lipid of Diabetics Attending Plateau State Specialist Hospital
Luka Carrol Domkat1, Agi Peace Josephine1, Egwuindu Josephine Chika1, Istifanus Gurumtet1* and Comfort Japhet Philip2
1Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medical Science, University of Jos, P.M.B 2084, Jos, Nigeria.
2National Biotechnology Development Agency, Umaru Yar’adua Way, Lugbe, Abuja, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Alexandre Sérgio Silva, Professor, Department of Physical Education, Federal University of Paraíba, Brasil.
(2) Dr. Giuseppe Murdaca, Professor, Clinical Immunology Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Genoa, Italy.
(1) Emmanuel Ifeanyi Obeagu, University Health Services, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Nigeria.
(2) Arthur N. Chuemere, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(3) Javier Rodríguez Villanueva, University of Alcalá, Alcalá de Henares, Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/45360
DOI : 10.9734/AJMAH/2019/45360