2018 - Volume 34 [Issue 2]
Satisfaction with Waiting Time among Antenatal Women Attending the Antenatal Clinics of South East Nigeria
C. C. Ofoegbu1*, O. F. Emelumadu1, C. C. Ifeadike1, P. E. N. Onyemachi2, F. S. F. Alyazidi3, V. C. Analo4 and A. N. Onyeyili5
1Department of Community Medicine, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Medicine, Abia State University Teaching Hospital Aba, Abia State, Nigeria.
3Department of Public Health, College of Health, Al Lith, Saudi Arabia.
4Department of General Medicine, North Cumbria University, NHS Trust, United Kingdom.
5Department of Nursing Services, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Nicolas Padilla-Raygoza, Professor, Department of Nursing and Obstetrics, Division of Health Sciences and Engineering, Campus Celaya Salvatierra, University of Guanajuato, Mexico.
(1) Shigeki Matsubara, Jichi Medical University, Japan.
(2) Raymond Saa-Eru Maalman, University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ghana.
(3) Prativa Dhakal, Chitwan Medical College-Teaching Hospital, Nepal.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46156
DOI : 10.9734/IJTDH/2018/46156
Bacteriological Quality and Antibiotic Residues in Raw Cow Milk at Producer Level and Milk Products at Sale Points in the Northern Region of Ghana
Gloria Ivy Mensah1*, Ezekiel Kofi Vicar2,3, Patrick K. Feglo3, Samuel E. K. Acquah2, Courage S. K. Saba2, Samuel Ofori Addo1, Juventus B. Ziem2 and Kennedy Kwasi Addo1
1Department of Bacteriology, Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research, University of Ghana, Legon, Ghana.
2Department of Clinical Microbiology, University for Development Studies, Tamale, Ghana.
3Department of Clinical Microbiology, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
(1) Dr. Giuseppe Murdaca, Clinical Immunology Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Genoa, Italy.
(1) Tulay Avci, Veterinary Control Institute, Turkey.
(2) Teresita Sainz Espuñes, Uam-Xochimilco, Mexico.
(3) Maduka, Ndukwe, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46626
DOI : 10.9734/IJTDH/2018/46626
Case Review of Melioidosis in a Tertiary Care Centre from Northern Sri Lanka
Selladurai Pirasath1*, Jeebananthy Pradeepan1, Thirunavukarasu Kumanan1 and Gowry Selvaratnam1
1University Medical Unit, Teaching Hospital Jaffna, Sri Lanka.
(1) Dr. Shankar Srinivasan, Department of Health Informatics, University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, USA.
(2) Dr. Triveni Krishnan, Division of Virology, National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, India.
(1) Jamal Wadi Al Ramahi, University of Jordan, Jordan.
(2) Gaspar Peniche-Lara, Universidad Autonoma de Yucatan, Mexico.
(3) Gabor Ternak, University of Péce, Hungary.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46361
DOI : 10.9734/IJTDH/2018/46361
An Assessment of the Effects of Insecticide-Treated Livestock Protective Fences (LPF) for Protecting Humans from Anthropophilic Mosquitoes and Malaria Transmission in a Suburb of Kumasi in the Forest Zone of Ghana
A. Abonuusum1*, K. Owusu-Daaku2, A. Benjamin3, B. Bauer4, R. Garms5 and T. Kruppa6
1Department of Ecological Agriculture, School of Applied Science and Art, Bolgatanga Polytechnic, Box 767, Bolgatanga, Ghana.
2Department of Theoretical and Applied Biology (TAB), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana.
3Department of Statistics, School of Applied Science and Art, Bolgatanga Polytechnic, Box 767, Bolgatanga, Ghana.
4Institute for Parasitology and Tropical Veterinary Medicine, Free University of Berlin, Robert-Von-Ostertagstr. 7-13, 14163 Berlin, Germany.
5Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine (BNITM), Bernhard Nocht Str. 74, 20359 Hamburg, Germany.
6Department of Molecular Parasitology, Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine (BNITM) Bernhard Nocht Str. 74, Germany.
(1) Dr. Wei Wang, Jiangsu Institute of Parasitic Diseases, China.
(1) Claudia Irene Menghi, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
(2) Samuel Mong’are, Jomo Kenyatta university of Agriculture and Technology, Kenya.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46829
DOI : 10.9734/IJTDH/2018/46829