2018 - Volume 3 [Issue 2]
Challenges and Resolution for Copper Wirebonding on Tapeless Leadframe Chip-on-Lead Technology
Antonio R. Sumagpang Jr.1 and Frederick Ray I. Gomez1*
1STMicroelectronics, Inc., Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines.
(1) Dr. Djordje Cica, Associate Professor, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
(2) Dr. Raad Yahya Qassim, Professor, Department of Ocean Engineering, The Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(1) Hachimenum Nyebuchi Amadi, Federal University of Technology, Nigeria.
(2) Abdelkader Djelloul, Centre de Recherche en Technologie des Semi-conducteurs pour l’Energétique (CRTSE), Algeria.
(3) A. Ayeshamariam, Khadir Mohideen College, India.
(4) Snehadri B. Ota, Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/27944
A Fundamental Evaluation of the Municipal Solid Waste Management in Ado Ekiti, Nigeria, Using the Rating Index of the Users and Operatives
O. A. Oni1*, T. Omotoso1 and M. S. Awopetu1
1Department of Civil Engineering, Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Felipe Silva Semaan, Professor, Department of Analytical Chemistry, Fluminense Federal University, Brazil.
(2) Dr. Djordje Cica, Associate Professor, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
(1) Asma Majeed, College of Earth & Environmental Sciences, University of the Punjab, Pakistan.
(2) Margarita Tecpoyotl Torres, Centro de Investigacion en Ingenieria y Ciencias Aplicadas, Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Morelos, Mexico.
(3) Farid I. El-Dossoki, Port Said University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/28031
Effect of Tillage Speed, Depth, Ballast Weight and Tire Inflation Pressure on the Fuel Consumption of the Agricultural Tractor: A Review
Amer M. Mamkagh1*
1Department of Plant Production, Mutah University, Mutah, Karak, Jordan.
(1) Dr. Heba Abdallah Mohamed Abdallah, Associate Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, Engineering Research Division, National Research Centre, Egypt.
(1) Simone Bergonzoli, (CREA-IT) Via della Pascolare, Italy.
(2) Firas Salim Al-Aani, Iowa State University, USA.
(3) Carlos Alberto Ferreira Lagarinhos, Polytechnic School of São Paulo University, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/28032
A Computerized Boundary Element Algorithm for Modeling and Optimization of Complex Magneto-Thermoelastic Problems in MFGA Structures
Mohamed Abdelsabour Fahmy1,2*, Saleh M. Al-Harbi1 , Badr Hamedy Al-Harbi1 and Alanod M. Sibih1
1Department of Mathematics, Jamoum University College, Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
2Department of Basic Sciences, Faculty of Computers and Informatics, Suez Canal University, Ismailia, Egypt.
(1) Dr. Anuj Kumar Goel, Associate Professor,Maharishi Markandeshwar University, (Deemed to be University), Ambala, India.
(1) Francisco Bulnes, Technological Institute of High Studies of Chalco, Mexico.
(2) Jungki Lee, Hongik University, South Korea.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/28098
Development of a Preconditioning System for FUTA Floating Fish Feed Extruder
A. P. Olalusi1, C. F. Nwaeche2* and A. Adesina1
1Department of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering, School of Engineering and Engineering Technology, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria.
2Project Design and Development Department, Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Ahmed Bdour, Professor, Water Resources and Environmental Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering, The Hashemite University, Jordan.
(1) Felix Eze, Nigerian Maritime University, Nigeria.
(2) Şükrü Kitiş, Dumlupınar University, Turkey.
(3) Johnny Ogunji, Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/28099