2018 - Volume 15 [Issue 4]
Vegetable Market Chain Analysis in Mecha District, West Gojjam Zone, Amhara National Regional State
Aemro Worku Ayalew1*
1Injibara University, Ethiopia.
(1) Dr. Faisal, Lecturer, Institute of Business Studies and leadership, Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan, KP, Pakistan.
(1) İsmail Ukav, Adiyaman University, Turkey.
(2) Elżbieta Szczepankiewicz, Poznan University of Economics and Business, Poland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/27886
DOI : 10.9734/ACRI/2018/45840
Comparative Studies on Homemade Bread Produced from Blends of Wheat Flour with Each of Cassava, Maize and Whole Wheat Flour
E. O. Esho1,2*, A. T. Cole2, F. O. Ojo2,3 and I. D. Ajewole2
1Department of Botany, Faculty of Science, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
2Department of Science Laboratory Technology, Faculty of Applied Science, Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke, Osun State, Nigeria.
3Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Science, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Fernando José Cebola Lidon, Faculdade de Ciencias e Tecnologia, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Campus da Caparica, Portugal.
(1) Nilgün Ertaş, Necmettin Erbakan University, Turkey.
(2) M. N. Dabhi, Junagadh Agricultural University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/28173
DOI : 10.9734/ACRI/2018/40013
Experimental Investigation of the Influence of Gradation Parameters on Atterberg Limits of Soil
G. O. Adunoye1*, A. B. Badmus1 and S. A. Sagbele1
1Department of Civil Engineering, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Basak Taseli, Professor, Department of Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Giresun University, Turkey.
(2) Dr. Kazutoshi Okuno, Japan Association for Techno-innovation in Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (JATAFF), Yachiyo, Japan.
(3) Dr. Wang Mingyu, School of Metallurgy and Environment, Central South University, China.
(4) Dr. Sivakumar Manickam, Professor, Chemical and Nanopharmaceutical Process Engineering, Associate Dean, Research and Knowledge Exchange, Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials (NATAM), The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, Malaysia.
(1) Pavel Kepezhinskas, USA.
(2) Hiroshan Hettiarachchi, UNU-FLORES, United Nations University, Germany.
(3) K. Shyam Prakash, Prasad V. Potluri Siddhartha Institute of Technology, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/45464
DOI : 10.9734/ACRI/2018/45464
Assessment of Attitude and Practice of Food Hygiene among Food Handlers in Ebonyi State, Nigeria
B. I. Ituma1*, C. Onwasigwe2, E. U. Nwonwu1, B. N. Azuogu1 and N. C. Eze1
1Department of Community Medicine, Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Medicine, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. A. Mahdi Saeed, Professor, Department of Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases, Michigan State University, 165 Food Safety and Toxicology Building, USA.
(2) Dr. Nguyen Van Toan, School of Biotechnology, Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
(3) Dr. M. A. Elbagermi, Chemistry Department, Misurata University, Libya.
(1) Anthony N. Umo, College of Health Sciences, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
(2) Mustafa Ateş, Ege University, Turkey.
(3) E. B. Bingol, Istanbul University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/45605
DOI : 10.9734/ACRI/2018/45605