2019 - Volume 2 [Issue 1]
Tuberculosis Situation in El-Minia Governorate (1997-2010) before and after Direct Observed Therapy Short Course Strategy (DOTS)
Abdelsadek Hamed Al-Aarag1, Magdy Mohammad Omar1, Ahmad Abdelsadek Mohammad1* and Maged Moreis George2
1Department of Chest, Faculty of Medicine, Benha University, Egypt.
2El-Minia Chest Hospital, Ministry of Health, Egypt.
(1) Dr. Erich Cosmi, Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Department of Woman and Child Health, University of Padua, Italy.
(2) Dr. Suprakash Chaudhury, Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Center, Pune, India.
(1) Alma M. Corpuz, Tarlac State University, Philippines.
(2) Maclawrence Famuyiwa, Texila American University, Guyana.
(3) Márcio Cristiano de Melo, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Brasil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/27725
Evaluation of DKK1 and NANOG Genes Expression as Prognostic Biomarkers in Iranian Women with Breast Cancer
Fatemeh Heidari1*, Parisa Rafati2 and Fahimeh Nemati3
1Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran.
2Department of Microbiology, Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran.
3Department of Biotechnology, Faculty of Advanced Sciences and Technology, Pharmaceutical Sciences Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran-Iran (IAUPS), Iran.
(1) Dr. Suprakash Chaudhury, Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Dr D.Y. Patil Medical College -Hospital & Research Center, Pune, India.
(1) Nora N. Esmaiel, National Research Centre, Egypt.
(2) Heba Gamal Abd El-Aziz Nasr, Al-Azhar University, Egypt.
(3) Samuel Ifedioranma Ogenyi, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/28005