2018 - Volume 28 [Issue 5]
Nutrient Contents in a Cerrado Oxisol Fertilised with Swine Liquid Manure under an Environmental Conservation Perspective
Claudia Cardoso dos Santos1* and Oscarlina Lúcia dos Santos Weber2
1Department of Tropical Agriculture-FAAZ, Federal University of Mato Grosso (UFMT), Brazil.
2Department of Tropical Agriculture, Faculty of Agronomy and Animal Husbandry, Soil Laboratory, Federal University of Mato Grosso, Av. Fernando Corrêa da Costa, nº 2367 - Bairro Boa Esperança, Cuiabá - MT - 78060-900, Brazil.
(1) Dr. Mariusz Cycon, Professor, Department and Institute of Microbiology and Virology, School of Pharmacy, Division of Laboratory Medicine, Medical University of Silesia, Poland.
(1) R. K. Mathukia, Junagadh Agricultural University, India.
(2) Ibrahim Yerima, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
(3) Phyu Phyu Myint, University of Yangon, Myanmar.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/27354
DOI : 10.9734/JEAI/2018/45287
Interrelationship and Cause - Effect of Morphological Traits with Grain Yield and Oil Content among Indian Mustard (Brassica juncea L. Czern & Coss) Genotypes under Non- irrigated and Irrigated Condition
Khushboo Chandra1*, Anil Pandey1, S. B. Mishra1 and Kavita2
1Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa (Samastipur), Bihar – 848125, India.
2Department of Crop Physiology and Botany, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa (Samastipur), Bihar – 848125, India.
(1) Dr. Daniele De Wrachien, Professor, State University of Milan, Italy.
(1) Jayath P. Kirthisinghe, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.
(2) Aba-Toumnou Lucie, University of Bangui, Central African Republic.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/27419
DOI : 10.9734/JEAI/2018/45740
Effect of Nitrogen and Potassium Levels on the Potatoes Growth in the Chott Mariem Region of Tunisia
Wissem Hamdi1*, Rihab Beji2, Sarra Ouertatani3 and Azaiez Gharbi3
1High Institute of Agronomy, Sousse University, Chott Meriem 4042, Sousse, Tunisia.
2Faculty of Sciences of Monastir, Monastir University, Tunisia.
3Soil Sciences Laboratory, Higher School of Agriculture of Kef (ESAK) / BP 138 Barnoussa, Kef 7100, Tunisia.
(1) Dr. Mirza Hasanuzzaman, Assistant Professor, Department of Agronomy, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Bangladesh.
(1) Shelley Gupta, India.
(2) Rezzoug Waffa, Ibn Khaldoun University, Algeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/27429
DOI : 10.9734/JEAI/2018/20206
Comparative Economic Analysis of Battery Cage and Deep Litter System of Poultry Production in Osun State, Nigeria
A. O. Busari1* and O. E. Okhai1
1Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension, College of Agriculture, Ejigbo Campus. Osun State University, Osogbo, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Mirjana Bulatovic-Danilovich, Professor, Consumer Horticulture, State Extension Master Gardener Program Coordinator, West Virginia University, USA.
(1) O. Adejumo Isaac, Landmark University, Nigeria.
(2) Vecdi Demircan, Suleyman Demirel University, Kazakhstan.
(3) Abubakar Maikasuwa Mohammed, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Nigeria.
(4) Sara Shields, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/27430
DOI : 10.9734/JEAI/2018/17888
Genetic Variability and Heritability Studies in West African Okra (Abelmoschus caillei (A. Chev. Stevels)
O. F. Adewusi1* and S. O. Adeweso2
1Department of Crop, Soil and Pest Management, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria.
2Christ Apostolic Church Grammar, Olorunsogo, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Igor Gradislavovich Loskutov, Professor, Department of Genetic Resources of Oat, Barley and Rye, Vavilov Institute of Plant Industry, Russia and Department of Agrochemistry, Biology Faculty, Sankt-Petersburg State University, Russia.
(2) Dr. Mintesinot Jiru, Professor, Department of Natural Sciences, Coppin State University, Baltimore, USA.
(1) Preeya P. Wangsomnuk, Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
(2) Arup Chattopadhyay, Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, India.
(3) J. K. Ahiakpa, Graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, University of Ghana, Ghana.
(4) Sadegh Mohajer, University of Malaya, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/27431
DOI : 10.9734/JEAI/2018/19497