2018 - Volume 28 [Issue 1]
Urbanisation and Unemployment in Ikare Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria
1Department of Geography and Planning Sciences, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, P.M.B. 001, Ondo State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Vlasta Hus, Professor, Department of Elementary Teacher Education, University of Maribor, Slovenia.
(1) Agnes Idaehon Osita-Njoku, Imo State University, Nigeria.
(2) Andrei Shelomentsev, Russia.
(3) Oladehinde, Gbenga John, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/27315
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/44608
Students’ Patronage of Guidance and Counselling Services in Senior High Schools in Ghana
Joshua-Luther Ndoye Upoalkpajor1*, Veronica Esinam Eggley1 and Matthew Kojo Namale1
1Department of Psychology and Education, University of Education, Winneba, Post Office Box 25, Winneba, Ghana.
(1) Dr. Shao-I Chiu, Associate Professor, Taipei College of Maritime Technology of Center for General Education, Taiwan.
(1) P. Moodley, South Africa.
(2) Emir Hüseyin Özder, Baskent University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/27510
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/45093
Availabilty and Utilization of Information Communication Technologies by Special Education Teachers to Enhance Inclusive Education Goals
C. N. Nwokolo1, S. M. Nkanu2 and L. I. Akunne1*
1Department of Guidance and Counselling, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, P.O.Box 5025 Awka, Anambra State Nigeria.
2Department of Technology and Vocational Education, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, P.O.Box 5025 Awka, Anambra State Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Faika Sanal Karahan, Assistant Professor, Department of Guidance and Psychological Counseling, Faculty of Education, Usak University, Turkey.
(1) Ibrahim El-Zraigat, the University of Jordan, Jordan.
(2) Luqman Rababah, Jadara University, Jordan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/27511
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/45503
Factors Militating against the Integration of Information and Communication Technologies for Effectiveness of Technical and Vocational Education and Training
K. R. E. Okoye1 and S. M. Nkanu1*
1Department of Technology and Vocational Education, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, P.O.Box 5025, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Durdane Bayram-Jacobs, Professor, Department of Science Education, Radboud University, The Netherlands.
(1) Susan Chepkonga, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
(2) Stamatis Papadakis, University of Crete, Greece.
(3) Robiah Binti Yusof, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Malaysia.
(4) Fariza Khalid, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/27531
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/45323
School Failure Deterrence Policies in Respect of National and Social Differences towards Interculturalism Promotion
Gogou Lela1*, Kalerante Evaggelia2 and Elefterakis Theodoros3
1University of Western Attica, Greece.
2University of Western Macedonia, Greece.
3University of Crete, Greece.
(1) Dr. Nwachukwu Prince Ololube, Professor, Department of Educational Foundations and Management, Faculty of Education, University of Education, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Ajayi C. Omoogun, University of Calabar, Nigeria.
(2) Bui Phu Hung, Van Hien University, Vietnam.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/27708
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/45485