2018 - Volume 15 [Issue 1]
Short Research Article
Application of Remote Sensing (RS) and Geographic Information System (GIS) in Erosion Risk Mapping: Case Study of Oluyole Catchment Area, Ibadan, Nigeria
O. I. Ojo1, T. P. Abegunrin1 and M. O. Lasisi2*
1Department of Agricultural Engineering, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Nigeria.
2Department of Agricultural and Bio- Environmental Engineering, The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Preecha Yupapin, Department of Physics, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand.
(1) Suheyla Yerel Kandemir, Bilecik Seyh Edebali University, Turkey.
(2) Jayath P. Kirthisinghe, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.
(3) MIM Kaleel, South Eastern University, Sri Lanka.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26334
DOI : 10.9734/ACRI/2018/37585
Allocative Efficiency in Okra (Abelmoschus spp) Production in Ayamelum Local Government Area of Anambra State, Nigeria
S. I. Ume1*, J. C. Nweke1, S. O. Ucha1 and E. O. Idahosa1
1Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu, Ivo L.G.A, Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Alfredo Jimenez, Professor, Department of Management, Kedge Business School (France), France.
(1) Felix Idumah, Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria, Nigeria.
(2) Timothy A. Okeowo, Lagos State Polytechnic, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26385
DOI : 10.9734/ACRI/2018/28100
Modeling and Comparative Analysis of PV Module with Improved Perturbation & Observation Based MPPT Technique for PV Applications
Abhishek Kumar Gupta1*, Madhvi Gupta1 and Ravi Saxena2
1Department of Electrical Engineering, IFTM University, Moradabad (244001), U.P., India.
2Department of Electrical Engineering, GBPUAT, Pantnagar (263145), Uttarakhand, India.
(1) Dr. Moses O. Oyesanya, Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria.
(1) Himanshu Dehra, India.
(2) Anonymous, Higher School of Technology, SMBA University, Fez, Morocco.
(3) Hermes José Loschi, States University the Campinas, Brazil.
(4) Mohammed Aslam Husain, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, India.
(5) P. S. Manoharan, Thiagarajar College of Engineering, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26474
DOI : 10.9734/ACRI/2018/43457
The Use of Model to Determine Ecological Variables Responsible for Soil Organic Carbon Sequestration in Derived Savanna Soils of Southwestern Nigeria
E. O. Adeosun1*, B. S. Awe1 and P. O. Ajewole1
1Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering, School of Engineering, The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Miraji Hossein, Department of Chemistry, College of Natural and Mathematical Sciences, University of Dodoma, Dodoma, Tanzania.
(1) Antipas T. S. Massawe, University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
(2) Shazia Ramzan, University of Kashmir, Indian.
(3) M. V. Elizabeth Maya, National Institute of Oceanography, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26571
DOI : 10.9734/ACRI/2018/43932
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,