2018 - Volume 27 [Issue 6]
Evaluation of Male Sex Hormones and Oxidative Stress Markers in Obese Subjects with and without Metabolic Syndrome in Nnewi Nigeria
Onuora Ifeoma Joy1*, Meludu Samuel Chukwuemeka2, Dioka Chudi Emmanuel1, Obi-Ezeani Chikaodili Nwando1, Usman Saheed Opeyemi1 and Onyema-Iloh Obiageli Bridget1
1Department of Chemical Pathology, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
2Department of Human Biochemistry, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Anna Maria Aloisi, University of Siena, Italy.
(2) Valdir Florêncio da Veiga, Military Institute of Engineering, Brazil.
(3) Veeravan Lekskulchai, Srinakharinwirot University, Thailand.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26053
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/43013
Oxidative Stress Markers and Selenium Levels of Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients in Some Dot Centers in Port Harcourt
Brown Holy1*, Ben-Chioma1, Adline Erima1 and Esanye Onuwaje1
1Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Rivers State University, Npkolu, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Yoshihiro Nishida, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Oita University, Yuhu-city, Japan.
(1) Dibyajyoti Banerjee, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, India.
(2) David Kitara Lagoro, Gulu University, Uganda.
(3) Charles, A. Fortune, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26054
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/43696
A Study of Scoliosis among Adolescent Female Patients at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu, Enugu State, Southeast Nigeria
A. C. Obi-Okaro1, S. N. Ukibe2*, C. U. Nwadinigwe3, Ekezie Jervas2 and N. R. Ukibe4
1Department of Community Medicine, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi Campus, Nigeria.
2Department of Prosthetics and Orthotics, School of Health Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
3Department of Surgery, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria.
4Department of Medical Laboratory Science, Faculty of Health Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi Campus, Anambra State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Ashish Anand, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, GV Montgomery Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Jackson, MS, USA.
(1) Loveness Anila Nkhata, University of Zambia, Zambia.
(2) Vijaya Krishnan, MGM College of Physiotherapy, India.
(3) Pantelis Kraniotis, University Hospital of Patras, Greece.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26134
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/43883
Prevalence of Foreign Body in the Otolaryngology Service in Ado Ekiti
Waheed Atilade Adegbiji1 and Stanley Baba Amutta2*
1Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria.
2Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Patorn Piromchai, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, KhonKaen University, Thailand.
(1) Silke Anna Theresa Weber, Botucatu Medical School FMB-UNESP, Brazil.
(2) Henrique Furlan Pauna, University of Campinas, Brazil.
(3) S. Sujatha, Kerala University of Health Sciences, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26163
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/43889
A Comparative Study of Time Dependent Candidal Colonisation in Diabetic and Non-diabetic Complete Denture Patients
Mujtaba Ashraf1, Mariyam Ali1, Abhishek Gaur1, Monika Rajani1, A. K. Verma1, Pratibha Katiyar1, Kaushik Kumar Pandey1* and Fauzia Tarannum1
1Department of Prosthodontics, Career Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Lucknow, India.
(1) Dr. Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(1) Adam Husein, University of Science, Malaysia.
(2) Renata Souto, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(3) Reginaldo dos Santos Pedroso, Federal University of Uberlândia, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26206
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/43719
Open Neural Tube Defect Following Antenatal Exposure to Carbamazepine: A Case Report
A. B. Mairami1, R. Mohammed-Nafi’u1, L. J. Mshelia1 and L. I. Audu1*
1Neonatal Unit, Department of Paediatrics, National Hospital, Abuja, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Achour Radhouane, Associate professor, Emergency Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Maternity and Neonatology Center Tunis, El Manar University of Tunis, Tunisia.
(1) Fernando Gustavo Stelzer, Federal University of Health Sciences of Porto Alegre, Brazil.
(2) Antonione Santos Bezerra Pinto, Federal University of Ceará, Brazil.
(3) Rajeev Vats, Shiksha Sadan, Panchkula, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26207
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/43557
Pharyngocutaneous Fistula Following Total Laryngectomy in Sokoto, Northwestern Nigeria
Stanley Baba Amutta1* and Mohammed Abdullahi1
1Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Angelo P. Giardino, Professor, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas, USA And Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, USA.
(1) Onotai L. O. University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(2) S. Sujatha, Kerala University for Health Sciences, India.
(3) Theophilus Adjeso, University for Development Studies, Ghana.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26222
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/44127