2018 - Volume 27 [Issue 5]
Hyperbilirubinaemia in Predicting Perforated Appendices in Emergency Settings
Ahmed Makki1, Saleh Aldaqal1, Mahdi Mohammed Abulkalam2*, Mohammed Abdullah Aldini2, Nawaf Turki Ashgan2 and Abdulrahman Khaild Dafterdar1
1Department of Surgery, Medical School, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
2Department of Emergency Medicine, Medical School, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Ibtissam Sabbah, Professor, Faculty of Public Health V, Lebanese University, Lebanon.
(1) Aly Saber, Port-Fouad General Hospital, Egypt.
(2) Dharma Lindarto, Universitas Sumatra Utara, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25949
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/41851
Epidemiology of Tuberculosis and HIV Co-Infection in Butembo, Democratic Republic of the Congo
Junior Leta Baduru1, Joel Kambale Ketha2, Adelard Kalima Nzanzu3, Jean Bosco Kambale Maliro3, Jean Paulin Mbo Mukokole4 and Franck Katembo Sikakulya1*
1Department of Surgery, Matanda Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Université Catholique du Graben, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
2Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, Beni Referral Hospital, Beni, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
3Department of Internal Medicine, Matanda Hospital, Université Catholique du Graben, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
4Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Université de Kisangani, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
(1) Sushi Kadanakuppe, Department of Public Health Dentistry, V.S.Dental College and Hospital, Bengaluru, India.
(2) Emmanouil (Manolis) Magiorkinis, General Hospital of Rethumnon, Trantalidou 19-21, Rethymnon 74100, Greece.
(3) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan.
(1) Omotowo Babatunde, University of Nigeria, Nigeria.
(2) Charles, Abel Fortune, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nigeria.
(3) Joseph Sitienei, Moi University, Kenya.
(4) David Kitara Lagoro, Gulu University, Uganda.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25987
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/41560
The First Study on Locomotive Syndrome in Lower Amputees in Japan
Kei Sano1, Yoshiyuki Suehara1*, Yu Tanabe1, Taketo Okubo1, Youngji Kim1, Midori Ishii1, Takayuki Kawasaki1, Atsuhiko Terakado2, Keisuke Akaike1, Kenta Mukaihara1, Daisuke Kubota1, Naoko Okubo3, Yuichiro Maruyama1, Tsuyoshi Saito4 and Kazuo Kaneko1
1Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Japan.
2The Prosthetic and Orthotic Care Center of the Tetsudo Kosaikai Foundation, Tokyo, Japan.
3Faculty of Health and Sports Science, Juntendo University, Japan.
4Department of Human Pathology, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Japan.
(1) Oyewole O. Olufemi, Department of Physiotherapy, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(2) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Tamer A. Gheita, Cairo University, Egypt.
(2) Pedro Gómez Piqueras, University Castilla La Mancha, Spain.
(3) Salwa Atyia Mohamed El- Sayed, Fayoum University , Egypt and Bishia University, KSA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25988
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40594
Effect of Various Disinfectant Solutions on Colour Stability of Acrylic Resin Denture Base Materials” an Vitro Study
Pratibha Katiyar1*, Ritu Mohindra2, Kaushik Kumar Pandey1, Abhishek Gaur1, Vivek Gautam3, Anant Agarwal1 and Arun Kumar Tiwari1
1Department of Prosthodontics, Career Dental College, Lucknow, India.
2Department of Prosthodontics, Chandra Dental College, Barabanki, India.
3Dr Gautams Dental Clinic and Implant Centre, Varanasi, India.
(1) Dr. Joao Paulo Schwartz, Department of Orthodontics, Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP-FOAr), Brazil.
(2) Dr. Rodrigo Crespo Mosca, Department of Biotechnology, Institute of Energetic and Nuclear Research (IPEN-CNEN), University of Sao Paulo (USP), Brazil.
(3) Dr. Angelo P. Giardino, Professor, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas, USA and Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, USA.
(1) K. Srinivasan, Dr. N. T. R. University of Health Sciences, India.
(2) Grzegorz Chladek, Silesian University of Technology, Poland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26005
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42656
Antioxidant Activity and HPLC Fingerprinting Profile of Ethanolic Extract of Euphorbia cotinifolia Bark from Bangladesh
Tanzir Ahmed Khan1, Md. Mahfuzur Rahman1, Md. Alamgir Kabir1, Shaikh Emdadur Rahman2, Proity Nayeeb Akbar3, Hemayet Hossain3* and Ismet Ara Jahan3
1Institute of Food Science and Technology (IFST), Bangladesh Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Dr. Qudrat-E-Khuda Road, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh.
2Pharmacy Discipline, Life Science School, Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh.
3BCSIR Laboratories, Bangladesh Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Dr. Qudrat-E-Khuda Road, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh.
(1) Dr. Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Abdullahi M. Nuhu, Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna, Nigeria.
(2) Boguslaw Lipinski, Harvard Medical Center, USA.
(3) I. A. Ogunwande, Lagos State University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26010
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/19593
Medicaid-serving Health Maintenance Organization-Federally Qualified Health Center (HMO-FQHC)-School of Public Health Collaboration to Provide After-Hours Pediatric Urgent Care: A One Year Demonstration Project
L. S. Fischer1, C. E. Begley1,2, S. Azadeh1, A. M. Dangre3 and A. P. Giardino4*
1School of Public Health Houston, The University of Texas Health Science Center Houston, Texas 77225, USA.
2Center for Health Services Research, School of Public Health Houston, The University of Texas Health Science Center Houston, Texas 77225, USA.
3Quality Education & Simulation, Department of Quality and Outcomes Management, Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, Texas 77030, USA.
4Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, USA.
(1) L. Jose, Health Center Santa Maria de Benquerencia, Regional Health Service of Castilla la Mancha (SESCAM), Spain.
(2) Mohan A. Sunkad, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26026
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42214
Prevalence of Radix Entomolaris in Mandibular First Molars of North Indian Population of Sunder Nagar, Himachal Pradesh
Shweta Verma1*, Munish Goel1, Mahender Singh2, Prabhat Mandhotra1 and Vijay Kumar1
1Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Himachal Dental College, Sundernagar, Himachal Pradesh, India.
2Health Services, Government of Himachal Pradesh, India.
(1) Dr. Sandra Aparecida Marinho, Professor, Paraíba State University (Universidade Estadual da Paraíba - UEPB), Campus, Brazil.
(2) Dr. James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) Manjusha Rawtiya, Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College, India.
(2) Kavita Dhinsa, Sardar Patel Post Graduate Institute of Dental & Medical Science, India.
(3) M. Jaya Nagendra Krishna, Kamineni Institute of Dental Sciences, India.
(4) Ferit Koçani, University of Prishtina, Kosovo.
(5) Emre Iriboz, Marmara University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/26027
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42955