2018 - Volume 1 [Issue 1]
Radial Motion of Charged Particles along Axis of the Kerr–Newman–(anti-) de Sitter Space-time
Kameshwar Nath Mishra1* and Varull Mishra2
1Department of Applied Mathematics, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, India.
2Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Raipur, India.
(1) Magdy Rabie Soliman Sanad, Professor, Department of Astronomy, National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics, Cairo, Egypt.
(2) Hadia Hassan Selim, Professor, Department of Astronomy, National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics, Cairo, Egypt.
(1) Oyvind G. Gron, Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences, Norway.
(2) N. V. Krishna Prasad, GITAM, India.
(3) B. B. Levchenko, Skobeltsyn Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP MSU), M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russian Federation.
(4) Alvaro De La Cruz Dombriz, University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, South Africa.
(5) Taxiarchis Papakostas, Greece.
(6) Francesco Toppan, Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25795