2018 - Volume 27 [Issue 4]
Short Research Article
Comparison of the two Diagnostic Methods Used for the Detection of Cryptosporidium Infection among HIV Patients in Osogbo, Nigeria
S. A. Nassar1*, A. F. Kolade2, A. S. Oluremi2 and M. A. Adeleye2
1Department of Medical Laboratory Science, College of Health Sciences, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Nigeria.
2Department of Biological Science, Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Emmanouil (Manolis) Magiorkinis, General Hospital of Rethumnon, Trantalidou 19-21, Rethymnon 74100, Greece.
(1) Musa Yakubu Tula, Federal Polytechnic Mubi, Nigeria.
(2) Jairo Pinheiro, Federal Rural University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(3) Akobi Oliver Adeyemi, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25779
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40807
The Knowledge and Acceptablity of Cervical Cancer Screening amoung Female Students in University for Development Studies (Uds) Tamale Campus-Dungu
E. M. Der1*, R. Aduah2, B. M. Iddisa2, G. A. Awinboya2 and N. V. Nakong3
1Department of Pathology, School of Medicine and Health Science, University for Development Studies (SMHS; UDS), Tamale, Ghana.
2Department of Nursing, School of Allied Health Science, University for Development Studies (SAHS; UDS), Tamale, Ghana.
3Department of Midwifery, School of Allied Health Science, University for Development Studies (SAHS; UDS), Tamale, Ghana.
(1) Dr. Edward J Pavlik, Division of Gynecological Oncology, University of Kentucky Medical Center, USA.
(2) Dr. Sevgul Donmez, Faculty of Health Sciences, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
(3) Dr. Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan.
(1) Diana C. Tapia-Pancardo, National Autonomous University of México, México.
(2) Esther. O. Oluwole, University of Lagos, Nigeria.
(3) Sandeep Singh, Netherlands.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25780
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40783
Effect of Green Tea Supplementation on Blood Cadmium and Male Sex Hormone Levels in Automobile Workers in Emene, Enugu State, Nigeria
Obi-Ezeani Chikaodili Nwando1*, Dioka Chudi Emmanuel2, Meludu Samuel Chukwuemeka3, Onuorah Ifeoma Joy4 and Usman Saheed Opeyemi5
1Department of Chemical Pathology, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
2Department of Chemical Pathology, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria.
3Department of Human Biochemistry, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria.
4School of Medical Laboratory Technicians, Iyienu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State, Nigeria.
5APIN Public Health Initiatives, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Rosaria Meccariello, Professor, Dipartimento di Scienze Motorie e del Benessere, Universita di Napoli Parthenope, Italy.
(1) E. C. Mbegbu, University of Nigeria, Nigeria.
(2) Orororo, Osuvwe Clement, Delta State University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25788
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42879
The Use of Event-Related Potentials for Predicting the Degree of Mental Recovery in Patients with Severe Brain Injury – A Prospective Study
L. B. Oknina1*, O. S. Zaitsev2, E. L. Masherow2, M. M. Kopachka2 and E. V. Sharova1
1Institute of Higher Nervous Activity and Neurophysiology RAS, Moscow, Russia.
2Burdenko Neurosurgery Institute Research Center of Neurosurgery, Moscow, Russia.
(1) Dr. Mohammed Rachidi, Molecular Genetics of Human Diseases, French Polynesia, University Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France.
(2) Dr. Muhammad Torequl Islam, Nuclear of Pharmaceutical Technology (NTF), Federal University of Piaui, Brazil.
(1) Kwasi Agyen-Mensah, University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
(2) Marcelo Liborio Schwarzbold, Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil.
(3) Luz Navarro, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25806
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42477
Protecting 2nd Thoracal Sympathetic Ganglion Decrease Compensatory Sweating in Palmar Hyperhidrosis?
Murat Oncel1*, Huseyin Yıldıran2 and Guven Sadi Sunam1
1Department of Thoracic Surgery, Selcuk University Medical School, Konya, Turkey.
2Department of Thoracic Surgery, Numune State Hospital, Konya, Turkey.
(1) Dr. Ashish Anand, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, GV Montgomery Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Jackson, MS, USA.
(2) Chan Shen, Assistant Professor, Department of Biostatistics, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Shailendra Sigdel, Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital, Nepal.
(2) Nelson Wolosker, Hospital Israelita Albert Sabin, Brazil.
(3) Issam Khayata, USA.
(4) Jia Zhou, Shuguang Hospital Affiliated to the Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25807
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/26913
Effects of Social Support on Reducing Acculturative Stress-Related to Discrimination between Latin and Asian Immigrants: Results from National Latino and Asian American Study (NLAAS)
Jung Hye Sung1*, Jae Eun Lee2 and Ji-Young Lee3
1School of Public Health, Jackson State University, Mississippi, USA.
2College of Science, Engineering and Technology, Jackson State University, Mississippi, USA.
3Department of Public Health Sciences, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Florida, USA.
(1) Ibtissam Sabbah, Professor, Faculty of Public Health V, Lebanese University, Lebanon.
(1) Kabo Diraditsile, Waseda University, Japan.
(2) Mahnaz Shojaee, University of Alberta, Canada.
(3) Sarita Vijay Panchang, University of South Florida, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25906
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42728
Oesophageal Foreign Bodies: Pattern and Management in a Tertiary Health Facility of a Developing Country
Jones Ndubuisi Nwosu1,2*, Ethel Nkechi Chime1,2 and Uchenna Chukwuemeka Okechi3,4
1Department of Otolaryngology, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, Nigeria.
2Department of Otolaryngology, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, Nigeria.
3Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, Nigeria.
4Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Sinan Ince, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Afyon Kocatepe, Turkey.
(1) Naoki Hshimoto, Kindai University, Japan.
(2) Henrique Furlan Pauna, University of Campinas, Brazil.
(3) Onotai Lucky Obukowho, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25924
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/43303
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,