2018 - Volume 23 [Issue 1]
Hypoglycemic, Antihyperlipidemic and Antioxidant Effects of Manniophyton fulvum Aqueous Root Extract on Streptozotocin-induced Hyperglycemic Wistar Rats
Odinaka E. Mgbeke1*, Jude C. Ikewuchi2, Augustine A. Uwakwe2 and S. A. U. Offiah1
1College of Medicine and Health Sciences, Abia State University, P.M.B. 2000, Uturu, Nigeria.
2Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Port Harcourt, P.M.B 5323, Choba, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Richard A. Manderville, Professor, Departments of Chemistry and Toxicology, University of Guelph, Canada.
(2) Fatih Oz, Professor, Department of Food Engineering, Agriculture Faculty, Ataturk University, Turkey.
(1) Sudhanshu Kumar Bharti, Patna University, India.
(2) Javier Rodríguez Villanueva, University of Alcalá, Spain.
(3) Masako Shimada, Sagami Women’s University, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25743
Correlation of High Sensitive C-reactive Protein levels with Mean Arterial Pressure and Serum Calcium in Women with Mild and Severe Pre-eclampsia
Prerna Bansal1, Suman Jain2*, Anupam Kumar Bansal3, I. Anand Shaker4 and G. G. Kaushik5
1Department of Biochemistry, Parul Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Parul University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
2Department of Biochemistry, Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.
3Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Parul Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Parul University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
4Department of Biochemistry, Parul Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Parul University, Waghodia, Vadodara, Gujarat.
5Department of Biochemistry, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (J.L.N.) Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
(1) Dr. Enrico Sanjust, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medical Sciences, University of Cagliari, Italy.
(1) Awofadeju Stephen Olajide, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Nigeria.
(2) Brijesh Mukherjee, Sambalpur University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25765
Temporal and Spatial Changes in Host Defense Enzymes in Response to Fusarium Wilt in Pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan (L.) Millspaugh)
Jhuma Datta1,2 and Nand Lal1*
1Department of Life Sciences, Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur-208 024, India.
2Department of Biochemistry, BCKV-Burdwan Campus, Burdwan-713101, India.
(1) Shadaan Abid, Department of Internal Medicine, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Texas, USA.
(1) Satya S. Narina, Virginia State University, USA.
(2) Clint Magill, Texas A&M University, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25819
Nutrients and Constituents Relevant to Antioxidant, Antimicrobial and Anti-Breast Cancer Properties of Salvia officinalis L.
Amira M. G. Darwish1*, Gamal M. Hamad1 and Sobhy A. El Sohaimy1
1Department of Food Technology, Arid Lands Cultivation Research Institute (ALCRI), City of Scientific Research and Technological Applications (SRTA-City), 21934, Alexandria, Egypt.
(1) Halit Demir, Professor, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Art and ScienceYuzuncu, Yil University, Turkey.
(1) Deepshikha Kushwaha, Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, India.
(2) A. Papazafiropoulou, Tzaneio General Hospital of Piraeus, Greece.
(3) Ana Maria Loureiro da Seca, University of Azores, Portugal.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25820
Corrigendum: Effects of Aqueous Fraction of Ethanolic Extract of Balanites aegyptiaca Stem-bark on Glucose Metabolic Enzymes in Streptozotocin-induced Diabetic Rats
D. H. Mhya1*, K. M. Anigo1, I. A. Umar1 and J. O. Alegbejo2
1Department of Biochemistry, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
2Department of Pediatric, Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria, Nigeria.