2018 - Volume 16 [Issue 4]
GIS Approach Based Spatio-Temporal Change Analysis of Ground Water Resource: A Case Study from East Burdwan District of West Bengal, India
1Department of Geography, Michael Madhusudan Memorial College, Durgapur, West Bengal, India.
(1) Pere Serra Ruiz, Department of Geography, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain.
(1) T. O. Ogunbode, Bowen University, Nigeria.
(2) Rawshan Othman Ali, China Three Gorges University, China and .Koya Technical Institute, Erbil Polytechnic University, Iraq
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25692
Sequence Stratigraphic Framework and Depositional Architecture of Yowi Field, Shallow Offshore, Niger Delta, Nigeria
Prince Suka Momta1* and Minapuye Isaac Odigi2
1Department of Geology, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
2Centre for Petroleum Geosciences, Institute of Petroleum Studies, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Ioannis K. Oikonomopoulos, Core Laboratories LP., Petroleum Services Division, Houston Texas, USA.
(1) Mohamed Ibrahim Abdel-Fattah, Suez Canal University, Egypt.
(2) Antonio Gutiérrez, Tucuman University, Argentina.
(3) Ngon Ngon Gilbert François, University of Douala, Cameroon.
(4) Yaser Maher Abdel Aziz, Assiut University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25734
Previously Unrecognized Primary Factors in the Demise of Endangered Torrey Pines: A Microcosm of Global Forest Die-offs
J. Marvin Herndon1*, Dale D. Williams1 and Mark Whiteside2
1Transdyne Corporation, 11044 Red Rock Drive, San Diego, CA 92131, USA.
2Florida Department of Health in Monroe County, 1100 Simonton Street, Key West, FL 33040, USA.
(1) Dr. Isidro Alberto Pérez Bartolomé, Professor, Department of Applied Physics, Faculty of Sciences, University of Valladolid, Spain.
(2) Dr. Mohamed Nageeb Rashed, Professor, Department of Chemistry, Aswan University, Egypt.
(3) Dr. Masum A. Patwary, Geography and Environmental Science, Begum Rokeya University, Bangladesh.
(1) Antipas T. S. Massawe, Dar es Salaam University College of Education, Tanzania.
(2) Felix Ike, Abia State University, Nigeria.
(3) Eric S. Hall, USA.
(4) Gabrielli Teresa Gadens Marcon, University of Rio Grande do Sul State, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25791
Threats and Opportunities of Ecosystem Services: A Geographical Study of Purbasthali Oxbow Lake
Mehedi Hasan Mandal1*, Giyasuddin Siddique1# and Arindam Roy1
1Department of Geography, The University of Burdwan, West Bengal-713104, India.
(1) Anthony R. Lupo, Professor, Department of Soil, Environmental and Atmospheric Science, University of Missouri, Columbia, USA.
(1) John C. Thomas, University of Michigan, USA.
(2) Moitree Taran, Tripura University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25853
Landslide Hazard Zonation (LHZ) Mapping Using RS and GIS Techniques: A Case Study of Kumbur River Basin of Kodaikanal Taluk, Dindigul District, Tamilnadu, India
R. Mahesh1*, R. Baskaran1 and R. Anbalagan2
1Department of Industries and Earth Sciences, Tamil University, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India.
2Department of Earth Science, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India.
(1) Badiora Adewumi Israel, Dept. of Urban & Regional Planning, College of Environmental Design & Management, Wesley University, Nigeria.
(2) Wen-Cheng Liu, Department of Civil and Disaster Prevention Engineering, National United University, Taiwan and Taiwan Typhoon and Flood Research Institute, National United University, Taipei, Taiwan.
(1) Monalee A. delaCerna, Surigao State College of Technology, Philippines.
(2) Chia-Feng Hsu, National Taiwan Ocean University (NTOU), Taiwan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25886