2018 - Volume 27 [Issue 3]
Prevalence and Distribution of Human Onchocerciasis and Dermatological Features in Kwande Local Government Area of Benue State, Nigeria
A. Onekutu1, F. I. Ayom1 and M. O. Iboyi1*
1Department of Biological Sciences, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, P.M.B. 2373, Benue State, Nigeria.
(1) Muhammad Torequl Islam, Nuclear of Pharmaceutical Technology (NTF), Federal University of Piaui, Brazil.
(2) Maria Aparecida Visconti, Associate Professor, Departamento de Fisiologia, Instituto de Biociencias, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Brasil.
(1) Bhavanam Sudhakara Reddy, College of Veterinary Science, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, India.
(2) Augustine Ugochukwu Akujobi, Imo State University, Nigeria.
(3) Lakwo Thomson Luroni, Ministry of Health, Kampala, Uganda.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25676
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40092
Thermal Effect on Human Skeletal Muscle-derived Cell Transcriptomes: Possibility of Prevention against Atherosclerosis
Masayo Nagai1 and Hidesuke Kaji1,2*
1Division of Physiology and Metabolism, University of Hyogo 13-71, Kitaoji-cho, Akashi, Hyogo 673-8588, Japan.
2Division of Pathophysiology, Kobe Women’s University 4-7-2, Minatojimanakamachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-0046, Japan.
(1) Elvira Bormusov, The Lloyd Rigler Sleep Apnea Research Laboratory, Unit of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Israel.
(2) Angelo P. Giardino, Professor, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas, USA and Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, USA.
(1) Tetsuro Tamaki, Tokai University School of Medicine, Japan.
(2) Burak Cem Soner, Necmettin Erbakan University, Konya, Turkey.
(3) Recep Kurkcu, Amasya University, Turkey.
(4) Mariana Rotta Bonfim, Universidade Municipal de São Caetano do Sul, Brazil.
(5) Carol Imbriano, University of Modena and Reggio, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25688
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42427
A Comparison of the Pregnancy and Labour Outcomes between Nulliparous and Grand Multiparous Pregnancies in the Niger Delta
A. O. Addah1* and E. H. Ikobho1
1Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Okolobiri, Nigeria.
(1) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(2) Sevgul Donmez, Faculty of Health Sciences, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
(3) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan.
(1) Ivanova Liudmila, Kuban State Medical University, Russia.
(2) John Osaigbovoh Imaralu, Babcock University, Nigeria.
(3) Shayesteh Jahanfar, Central Michigan University, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25689
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42931
A Pilot Study on Human CYP1B1 Gene Mutations in Three Cases with Primary Congenital Glaucoma in Calabar: Benefits for Disease Management
Roseline Duke1, Mary E. Kooffreh2, Anthony John Umoyen2*, Ekerette Emmanuel Ekerette2, Owoidihe Monday Etukudo2, Ernest Eze1, Essien Okon3, Nkoyo Ephriam2 and Michael Ozoje2,4
1Ophthalmology and Strabismus Unit, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.
2Department of Genetics and Biotechnology, Faculty of Biological Sciences, University of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.
3Department of Biological Science, Cross River State University of Science and Technology, Calabar, Nigeria.
4Department of Animal Sciences and Genetics, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
(1) Joseph Pikkel, Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Ziv Medical Center, Israel and Faculty of Medicine, BarIlan University, Israel.
(1) Asaad Ahmed Ghanem, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(2) Engy M. Mostafa, Sohag University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25710
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/35069
Efficacy and Safety of Novel Antibiotic Adjuvant Entity in Hospital Acquired Pneumonia Treatment
Neeraj Kumar Tulara1*
1Dr. L. H. Hiranandani Hospital, Powai, Mumbai, India.
(1) Zoran Todorovic, Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
(1) Sheikh Mohd Saleem, Government Medical College, India.
(2) Victoire Gadou, Felix-Houphouet-Boigny University, Côte D’Ivoire.
(3) Ruan Carlos Gomes da Silva Centro, Universitário Tabosa de Almeida (Asces-Unita), Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25711
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42695
Appraising Treatment Outcomes of Cohort of Smear-positive Patients with Tuberculosis (TB) alone and TB-HIV Co-infected on Directly Observed Treatment Short Course (DOTS) at a Teaching Hospital in Enugu State, Nigeria
E. C. Aniwada1*, O. D. Onodugo2, C. N. Onwasigwe1 and O. I. Ajayi3
1Department of Community Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Enugu, Nigeria.
2Department of Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Enugu, Nigeria.
3Department of Epidemiology, Medical Statistics, Faculty of Public Health, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
(1) Andrea S. Melani, Department of Cardiothoracic Disease, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Senese, Italy.
(1) H. A. Edogun, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(2) Weimin Jiang, Fudan University, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25733
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42909
The Effects of Whole Body Periodic Acceleration on Non-Motor Symptoms in People with Mild to Moderate Parkinson’s Disease
Veronica Southard1*, Joanne Donoghue2, Jasmine Belmonte1, Mariel Liboreiro1 and Megan Musa1
1NYIT School of Health Professions, USA.
2NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine, USA.
(1) Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(1) Eric S. Hall, United States.
(2) Danúbia da Cunha de Sá Caputo, Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25757
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/43117
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,