2018 - Volume 27 [Issue 1]
A Review of the Use of Anti-vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Drugs at the Eye Foundation Centre for the Prevention of Blindness, Nigeria
Tayo Julius Bogunjoko1*, Adekunle Hassan1, Olufemi Oderinlo1, Okonkwo Ogugua1, Mildred Ulaikere1, Toyin Akanbi1 and Abimbola Ashaye1
1Eye Foundation Centre for the Prevention of Blindness, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Rodrigo Fabri Berbel, Universidade Estadual de Londrina, Brazil.
(2) Asaad Ahmed Ghanem, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(3) Ugur Acar, World Eye Hospital, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25391
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42618
Leptomeningeal Carcinomatosis as a Presentation of Relapse in Adenocarcinoma of Colon: A Case Report and Review
Ramchandani Santosh1, Ashish Manne1, Ankit Madan1 and Ravi Kumar Paluri1*
1Hematology Oncology Division, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Alabama, Birmingham, USA.
(1) Dr. Evangelos Marinos, Associate Professor, University of Athens, School of Medicine, Laboratory of Biology, Athens, Greece.
(1) Keiki Nagaharu, Mie University Hospital, Japan.
(2) Tariq Namad, Hospital Military Instruction Mohamed V, Morocco.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25415
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/41738
Direct Immunofluorescence Detection of Respiratory Syncytial Virus among Egyptian Infants under Two Years of Age with Acute Lower Respiratory Tract Infection
Marwa Gamal Bahey1, Mostafa Mohamed Awny2, Mohamed Galal El-Sanosy2, Noha Gamal Bahey3, Rasha Abd El-Hamid Alm El-Din1* and Eman Ahmed Essa1
1Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, Tanta University, Egypt.
2Department of Pediatric, Faculty of Medicine, Tanta University, Egypt.
3Department of Histology, Faculty of Medicine, Tanta University, Egypt.
(1) Dr. Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, USA.
(1) Patricia Gomes de Souza, Brazil.
(2) Inarei Jose Paulini Júnior, Universidade Federal de São Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25416
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42648
Beta-Carotene: Positive Effect on Oxidative Stress, Lipid Peroxidation, Insulin and Leptin Resistance Induced by Dietary Fat Consumption
N. Okechukwu, Getrude1*, N. Eteudo Albert2, G. Akunna, Gabriel1, Elizabeth Finbarrs-Bello3, C. Anwara Elizabeth2 and O. Ibegbu, Austin1
1Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI), Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
2Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU), Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
3Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Enugu State University of Sciences and Technology (ESUT), Parklane, Enugu State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Nurhan Cucer, Department of Medical Biology, Erciyes University, Turkey.
(1) Lucia Maria Jaeger de Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro Federal University, Brazil.
(2) Fumitoshi Asai, Azabu University, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25417
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42285
A Comparative Study of Pruritus Sine Materia in Haart Naive and Haart Experienced Patients in a Tertiary Hospital in Southern Nigeria
Roli C. Madubuko1* and Benson U. Okwara1
1Department of Medicine, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Sinan Ince, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Afyon Kocatepe, Turkey.
(1) Renshan Sun, Third Military Medical University, China.
(2) Ashok Pandey, Nepal.
(3) Veeravan Lekskulchai, Thailand.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25418
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42770
Prevalence of Malocclusion among Children with Special Health Care Needs and the Awareness of Their Parents towards Pediatric Orthodontic Care
Amitha M. Hegde1*, Amarshree A. Shetty1, Nikita Lolayekar1, Devika J. Nair1 and Harikrishnan S. Nair1
1A. B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangaluru, India.
(1) Dr. Nicolas Padilla-Raygoza, Professor, Department of Nursing and Obstetrics, Campus Celaya Salvatierra University of Guanajuato, Mexico.
(2) Dr. Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Dorina Lauritano, University of Milan-Bicocca, Italy.
(2) Cristina Grippaudo, Catholic University of Sacred Heart, Italy.
(3) Riccardo Beltrami, University of Pavia, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25419
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42385
Placental Heteroplasmy Rate Variability of mtDNA Variants Prevents Prediction of the Phenotype
Josef Finsterer1* and Sinda Zarrouk-Mahjoub2
1Krankenanstalt Rudolfstiftung, Vienna, Austria.
2University of Tunis El Manar and Genomics Platform, Pasteur Institute of Tunis, Tunisia.
(1) Dr. Georgios A. Androutsopoulos, Department of Obstetrics-Gynecology, School of Medicine, University of Patras, Rion, Greece.
(1) Jin Seop Bak, Republic of Korea.
(2) Uno, Ukam Uno-Ubarei, Cross River State College of Education, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25475
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42649
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,