2018 - Volume 23 [Issue 3]
Corrosion Inhibition and Adsorption Characteristics of Myrianthus arboreus Leaves Extract on Copper in Sulphuric Acid Solution
G. I. Udom1, G. A. Cookey1* and A. A. Abia2
1Department of Chemistry, Rivers State University, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
2Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Nagatoshi Nishiwaki, Professor, Kochi University of Technology, Japan.
(1) Felipe Silva Semaan, Fluminense Federal University, Brazil.
(2) Farid I. El-Dossoki, Port Said University, Egypt.
(3) Nobuaki Tanaka, Shinshu University, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25389
DOI : 10.9734/CSJI/2018/41304
Halloysite Nanoclay Polymer Composite: Synthesis, Characterization and Effect on Water Retention Behaviour of Soil
Priyal Pandey1, Giriraj1 and Nirmal De1*
1Department of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, India.
(1) Dr. Pradip K. Bhowmik, Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Nevada Las Vegas, USA.
(1) Mingxian Liu, Jinan University, China.
(2) Jorge Uribe-Calderon, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25430
DOI : 10.9734/CSJI/2018/42613
Synthesis and Investigation of Magnesium Stearate with Coordinated Compounds with Acetamide and Nicotineamide
Dilshod Sottorjonovich Kholmatov1*
1Namangan State University, Namangan, Republic of Uzbekistan.
(1) Mazeyar Parvinzadeh Gashti, Department of Chemistry, Université Laval, 1045 Avenue of Medicine, Canada.
(1) Sema Salgin, Cumhuriyet University, Turkey.
(2) Chong Leong, Gan, Malaysia.
(3) Ahmed Mohammed Abu-Dief Mohammed, Sohag University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25649
DOI : 10.9734/CSJI/2018/42580
A Review in Graphene/Polymer Composites
Bhavana M. Itapu1 and Ahalapatiya H. Jayatissa1*
1Department of Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering (MIME), University of Toledo, Toledo, OH 43606, USA.
(1) Suraya Hani Bt Adnan, Associate Professor, Department Civil Engineering Technology, Faculty of Engineering Technology, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia.
(2) Nagatoshi Nishiwaki, Professor, Kochi University of Technology, Japan.
(1) Rafal Anyszka, Lodz University of Technology, Poland and University of Twente, The Netherlands.
(2) S. Suppiah, Vel tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, India.
(3) Ajoy Kumer, European University of Bangladesh, Bangladesh.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25723
DOI : 10.9734/CSJI/2018/41031
In Vitro Evaluation of Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Properties of Methanol and Dichloromethane Extracts of the Leaf of Globimetula oreophila
Esther O. Faboro1*, Idowu J. Olawuni2, Bolajoko A. Akinpelu2, Oluokun O. Oyedapo2, Ezekiel O. Iwalewa3 and Craig A. Obafemi4
1Department of Chemistry, Bowen University, Iwo, Nigeria
2Department of Biochemistry, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Nigeria.
3Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria
4Department of Chemistry, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Nigeria.
(1) T. P. West, Professor, Department of Chemistry, Texas A&M University-Commerce, USA.
(1) Piotr Michel, Medical University of Lodz, Poland.
(2) Fatma Kandemirli, Kastamonu University, Turkey.
(3) Bruno dos S. Lima, Federal University of Sergipe, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25839
DOI : 10.9734/CSJI/2018/42051