2018 - Volume 7 [Issue 3]
The Role of Transactional Leadership Style of Owner/Managers in Adopting a Market Oriented Culture: A Case of Manufacturing SME’S
1Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management, School of Business, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
(1) Dr. Ivan Markovic, Faculty of Economics, University of Nis, Serbia.
(1) Lawrence Okoye, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
(2) Hussin Jose Hejase, Al Maaref University, Lebanon.
(3) Ellis Kofi Akwaa-Sekyi, University of Lleida, Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25341
DOI : 10.9734/AJEBA/2018/42162
Sri Lankan SMEs and Perceived Export Barriers: Evidence from Manufacturing Sector
J. M. D. S. Wijayarathne1 and M. P. S. R. Perera2*
1Department of Commerce, Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
2Department of Entrepreneurship, Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
(1) Dr. Chun-Chien Kuo, Associate Professor, Department of International Business, National Taipei University of Business, Taiwan.
(1) Mohd Fazli Mohd Sam, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Malaysia.
(2) Senibi K. Victoria, Covenant University, Nigeria.
(3) Tulus Tambunan, Trisakti University, Indonesia.
(4) Lawrence Okoye, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25413
DOI : 10.9734/AJEBA/2018/42459
Integrated Internal Audit Model for Effective Internal Auditing Performance in Nigerian Tax Administration
Zakariya’u Gurama1* and Muzainah Mansor2
1Department of Accounting, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Gombe State University, Gombe P.M.B. 127, Tudun Wada, Nigeria.
2School of Accountancy, College of Business, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia.
(1) Dr. Mehmet Akif Destek, Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
(1) Elżbieta Szczepankiewicz, Poznan University of Economics and Business, Poland.
(2) Jolanta Maria Ciak, WSB University, Poland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25438
DOI : 10.9734/AJEBA/2018/42596
Dynamics of Stock Markets Interdependence in the Pre-and Post Global Financial Crisis Period: Evidence from Toda-Yamamoto Causality Test
Abdul-Nasir T. Yola1,2*, Shazida Jan Mohd Khan3 and Mohamad Helmi Hidthir3
1Department of Economics and Development Studies, Federal University Dutse, Nigeria.
2Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia.
3School of Economics, Finance and Banking, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia.
(1) Dr. Satinder Bhatia, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi, India.
(1) Hussin Jose Hejase, Al Maaref University, Lebanon.
(2) Adebimpe Otu Umoren, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
(3) R. Shenbagavalli, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25496
DOI : 10.9734/AJEBA/2018/42761
Can University Connections of Independent Directors Improve Firm Performance? Evidence of Chinese Listed Manufacturing Companies over 2008-2013
Changzheng Zhang1, Jiao Zhang1* and Qian Guo1
1Xi’an University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, Xi’an, China.
(1) Dr. Gerasimos T. Soldatos, American University of Athens, Athens, Greece.
(1) James A. Adeniran, Babcock University, Nigeria.
(2) Ali Ahmadi, Tunisia.
(3) Elżbieta Szczepankiewicz, Poznan University of Economics and Business, Poland.
(4) Henky Lisan Suwarno, Maranatha Christian University, Indonesia.
(5) Ammar Ali Gull, Le Mans University, France.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25525
DOI : 10.9734/AJEBA/2018/42219