2018 - Volume 26 [Issue 1]
Assessment of the Contribution of Short-Term Training in Enhancing Quality of Education: The Case of Dire-Dawa Primary & Secondary Schools
Ato Mengistu Desalegn1 and Ato Daniel Mamo1*
1Department of Psychology, Dire Dawa University, Ethiopia.
(1) Dr. Nwachukwu Prince Ololube, Professor, Department of Educational Foundations and Management, Faculty of Education, University of Education, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(2) Dr. Faika Sanal Karahan, Assistant Professor, Department of Guidance and Psychological Counseling, Faculty of Education, Usak University, Turkey.
(1) Stamatis Papadakis, University of Crete, Greece.
(2) Aina, Jacob Kola, University of the Western Cape, South Africa.
(3) Hakan Kurt, Necmettin Erbakan University, Turkey.
(4) Nancy Maynes, Nipissing University, Canada.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25314
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/37936
Analogy and Guided Inquiry Instructional Strategies and Students’ Achievement in Basic Science in Lagos Metropolis, Nigeria: Way Forward for Effective Science Teaching and Learning
Ukoh, E. Edidiong1* and Adejimi, A. Saheed2
1Department of Science, Mathematics and Technology Education, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
2African Centre of Excellence for Innovative Teaching and Learning Mathematics and Science (ACEITLMS), University of Rwanda-College of Education, Rukara Campus, Rwanda.
(1) Dr. Doutora Laurinda Leite, Professor, Institute of Education, University of Minho, Portugal.
(2) Dr. Najib Ahmad Marzuki, Professor, Professor of Psychology, School of Applied Psychology, Social Work and Policy, College of Arts and Sciences, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia.
(3) Dr. Chih-Wei Pai, Assistant Professor, Taipei Medical University, Taiwan.
(1) Agnes R. Pesimo, Partido State University, Philippines.
(2) Kehinde A. Alebiosu, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25392
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/41378
Modeling Students’ Attendance with Respect to Lecturers’ Qualities/Attributes
B. T. Babalola1*, A. O. Olubiyi1 and M. I. Adarabioyo2
1Department of Statistics, Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
2Department of Mathematical and Physical Sciences, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Shao-I Chiu, Associate Professor, Taipei College of Maritime Technology of Center for General Education, Taiwan.
(1) Janet Presnilla- Espada, Leyte Normal University, Philippines.
(2) Sajjad Hussain, Riphah International University, Pakistan.
(3) Ekber Tomul, Burdur Mehmet Akif Ersoy University, Turkey.
(4) Stamatis Papadakis, University of Crete, Greece.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25403
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/34609
Counselling and Its Effect on Conflict Resolution Skills among Young Adults
S. Sravanthi Reddy1*, M. Sarada Devi1 and Nasreen Banu1
1Department of Human Development and Family Studies, College of Home Science, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Saifabad, Hyderabad, India.
(1) Dr. Nicholas J. Shudak, Dean, School of Education and Counseling, Wayne State College, Nebraska, USA.
(2) Dr. Redhwan Ahmed Mohammed Al-Naggar, Professor, Population Health and Preventive Medicine, UniversitiTeknologi MARA, Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia.
(1) Abraham Kipkemoi Kisang, Kenya.
(2) Diana C. Tapia-Pancardo, National Autonomous University of México, México.
(3) Nathan Hussaini Chiroma, PAC University, Kenya.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25442
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/42230
Traffic Communication as Determinant of Motorist Behaviour
Nana Kwame Nsiah-Achampong1*, Naa Aku Mingle1 and Isaac Kofi Yankson1
1CSIR - Building and Road Research Institute, P.O.Box UP40, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana.
(1) Jyotsana Shukla, Assistant Professor, Amity Institute of Behavioral and Allied Sciences, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, India.
(2) Alina Georgeta Mag, Professor, Department of Private Law and Educational Science, University of Sibiu, Romania.
(1) Murat Darçin, Turkey.
(2) Hui Yang, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China.
(3) Akshat Pandey, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25557
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/41503