2018 - Volume 26 [Issue 12]
Evaluation of Co-Relation between Facial Form and Maxillary Central Incisors Form (Part II)
Abhinav Agarwal1, Kaushik Kumar Pandey1*, Mariyam Ali1, A. K. Verma1, Pratibha Katiyar1, Abhishek Gaur1 and Fauzia Tarannum1
1Department of Prosthodontics, Career Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Lucknow, India.
(1) Dr. Ravi Kumar Chittoria, Department of Plastic Surgery & Advanced Centre For Microvascular, Maxillofacial & Craniofacial, Laser Surgery, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, India.
(1) Hacer Deniz Arisu, Gazi University, Turkey.
(2) Mona Ionas, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Romania.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25244
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42245
Consumption of Sweets as a Risk Factor for Diabetes Mellitus among Adults in Odisha-A Cross-sectional Study
Suchanda Sahu1* and Gowtham I. Priyan2
1Department of Biochemistry, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
2All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
(1) Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(1) Cyprian O. Onyeji, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria.
(2) Mohamed Mashahit, Fayoum University, Egypt.
(3) E. Siva Rami Reddy, Tantia University, India.
(4) Anonymous, NTR College of Veterinary Science, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25268
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40882
Paricalcitrol Role on Erectile Function and Penile NOS Expression in Diabetic Rats
Amany Shalaby1*, Gehan A. Shaker2 and Eman H. El-Adawy3
1Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt.
2Department of Medical Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt.
3Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(1) Muhammad Torequl Islam, Nuclear of Pharmaceutical Technology (NTF), Federal University of Piaui, Brazil.
(1) Geraldo Munguba Macedo, Santa Casa Teaching hospital, Brazil.
(2) Sumanta Kumar Goswami, Drexel University School of Medicine, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25304
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/41829
Junctional Epithelium or Epithelial Attachment around Implant: Which Term is Desirable?: A Review
Mahdi Kadkhodazadeh1, Reza Amid1, Farnaz Kouhestani1, Hoda Parandeh1 and Mohamadjavad Karamshahi1*
1Department of Periodontics, Dental School, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
(1) Dr. Sandra Aparecida Marinho, Professor, Paraíba State University (Universidade Estadual da Paraíba - UEPB), Campus, Brazil.
(1) F. Armando Montesinos, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico.
(2) Roberta Gasparro, University of Naples Federico II, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25324
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/41593
Alternatives to Balloon Kyphoplasty for Surgical Treatment of Vertebral Compression Fractures: A State-of-the-Art Review
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Memphis, Memphis, TN 38152, USA.
(1) Dr. Muhammad Torequl Islam, Nuclear of Pharmaceutical Technology (NTF), Federal University of Piaui, Brazil.
(1) Luigi Meccariello, Vito Fazzi Hospital, Italy.
(2) Ihab Helmi Zidan, Alexandria University, Egypt.
(3) Tamer A. Gheita, Cairo University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25345
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42418
Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha (TNF-α) and Plasma Glucose Level Changes Due to Dietary Fat and Beta Carotene in Wistar Rats
Okechukwu, N. Getrude1, Nweke, B. Ofobuike1, Uchewa O. Obinna1, Ezemagu, K. Uchenna1 and Ibegbu, O. Augustine1*
1Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI), Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Mark Agatemor, University of Nigeria, Nigeria.
(2) Tabe Franklin Nyenty, University of Ngaoundere, Cameroon.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25346
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42282
NDUFA2 - Associated Mitochondrial Disorder Requires Thorough Clinical and Genetic Work-Up in First-Degree Family Members
Josef Finsterer1* and Sinda Zarrouk-Mahjoub2
1Krankenanstalt Rudolfstiftung, Vienna, Austria.
2University of Tunis El Manar and Genomics Platform, Pasteur Institute of Tunis, Tunisia.
(1) Dr. Pietro Scicchitano, Cardiology Department, Hospital “F. Perinei” Altamura (Ba), Italy.
(1) Severin Emilia, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania.
(2) Martin L. Nelwan, Nelwan Institution for Human Resource Development, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25359
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42689
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,