2018 - Volume 22 [Issue 6]
Formulation and Evaluation of Metoprolol Tartrate Loaded Niosomes Using 23 Factorial Design
Sharmin Nahar1, S. M. Ashraful Islam1, Swarnali Islam Khandaker1, Waheeda Nasreen1, Ohinul Hoque1 and Irin Dewan1*
1Pharmaceutical Technology Research Laboratory, Department of Pharmacy, University of Asia Pacific, 74/A, Green Road, Farmgate, Dhaka - 1215, Bangladesh.
(1) Dr. R. Deveswaran, Professor, M. S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, India.
(1) Venkata Subbrao Devarakonda, USA.
(2) Endang Diyah Ikasari, Yayasan Pharmasi College of Pharmacy, Indonesia.
(3) Rajni Bala, Chitkara University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25228
DOI : 10.9734/JPRI/2018/42068
Exploring the Effect of Caffeine on Decelerating the Lethargic Action of Diclofenac in the Treatment of Pain
Mst. Marium Begum1, Rubel Hossain2, Md. Sahab Uddin3, Md. Sohanur Rahman4, Md. Motiar Rahman4, Rita Saha2, Asma Tabassum2 and Rubaba Karim2*
1Department of Pharmacy, East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
2Department of Pharmacy, Primeasia University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
3Department of Pharmacy, Southeast University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
4Graduate School of Innovative Life Science, University of Toyama, Toyama, Japan.
(1) Dr. Sanjay Nilapwar, Senior Research Investigator (Purification Development), CMC Large Molecule, Wilmington, USA.
(2) Dr. Mostafa Abbas Mostafa Shalaby, Professor, Pharmacology, Faculty of Vet. Med., Cairo, University and Previous Head of Pharmacology, Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Vinicius Pedrazzi, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
(2) Michael Chen, California State University, USA.
(3) Marcelo Baptista Dohnert, Lutheran University of Brazil, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25240
DOI : 10.9734/JPRI/2018/40988
An In-vitro Antioxidant and Antidiabetic Evaluation of Traditional Medicinal Plants of Botswana
Mmopi N. Keneilwe1*, George Saramma1 and Chabaesele Kelvin2
1Department of Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Botswana, Gaborone, Botswana.
2Department of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Sciences, University of Botswana, Gaborone, Botswana.
(1) Dr. Syed A. A. Rizvi, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, Nova Southeastern University, USA.
(2) Dr. Ali Nokhodchi, Professor of Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery, School of Life Sciences, University of Sussex, UK.
(1) M. V. N. L. Chaitanya, Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus, India.
(2) Muruganandan Shanmugam, Wayne State University, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25270
DOI : 10.9734/JPRI/2018/42218
Antipsychotic Effects of Ethanol Leaf Extract and Fractions of Milicia excelsa (Moraceae) in Mice
Lateef Abiola Akinpelu1,2*, Moses Atanda Akanmu2 and Efere Martins Obuotor3
1Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, College of Pharmacy, Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo State, Nigeria.
2Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
3Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Nawal Kishore Dubey, Professor, Centre for Advanced Studies in Botany, Banaras Hindu University, India.
(1) Dario Siniscalco, University of Campania, Italy.
(2) Ioana Stanciu, University of Bucharest, Romania.
(3) Barış Önen Ünsalver, Ünsalver Uskudar University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25328
DOI : 10.9734/JPRI/2018/42383
A Novel HPLC Method for Determination of Phenytoin in Human Plasma
Jesse Flores1, Sheril Alexander1 and Mariana Babayeva1*
1Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Touro College of Pharmacy, New York, USA.
(1) Dr. Triveni Krishnan, National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, India.
(1) Minaketan Sahoo, Institute of Pharmacy & Technology, Salipur, India.
(2) Sheikh Shahnawaz, India.
(3) Márcio Rodrigues, Polytechnic of Guarda, Portugal.
(4) Alexander Chernonosov, Institute of Chemical Biology and Fundamental Medicine SB RAS, Russia.
(5) Abhishek Raj, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25422
DOI : 10.9734/JPRI/2018/41885