2018 - Volume 26 [Issue 11]
Evaluation of Co-Relation between Philtral Width and Maxillary Central Incisors Width
Abhinav Agrawal1, Kaushik Kumar Pandey1*, A. K. Verma1, Mariyam Ali1, Pratibha Katiyar1 and Abhishek Gaur1
1Department of Prosthodontics, Career Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Lucknow, India.
(1) Sandra Aparecida Marinho, Professor, Paraíba State University (Universidade Estadual da Paraíba - UEPB), Campus, Brazil.
(1) G. H. Sperber, University of Alberta, Canada.
(2) Fatima Betul Basturk, Marmara University, Istanbul.
(3) F. Armando Montesinos, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25179
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42244
QT Interval Variability in Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Mohammad Hashemi Jazi1, Babak Amra2, Khadijeh Miadi1*, Mansour Jahangiri3, Ali Gholamrezaei4, Faezeh Tabesh1 and Mohammad Reza Yazdchi5
1Department of Cardiology, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
2Department of Internal Medicine, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
3Department of Cardiology, Tehran Heart Center, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
4Department of Chronic Diseases, Translational Research Center for Gastrointestinal Disorders, Metabolism and Ageing, University of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium.
5Department of Biomedical Engineering, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
(1) Pietro Scicchitano, Cardiology Department, Hospital “F. Perinei” Altamura (Ba), Italy.
(1) Eva Libman, McGill University, Canada.
(2) Gaurav Nigam, Clay County Hospital, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25180
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/41277
Analgesia Reverses Abnormal Lung Function Tests in Patients with Blunt Chest Injury
Eyo Effiong Ekpe1*, Catherine S. Eyo2, O. O. Bassey3 and Anietimfom Etiuma3
1Cardiothoracic Surgery Unit, Department of Surgery, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
2Department of Anaesthesia, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
3Cardiothoracic Surgery Unit, Department of Surgery, University of Calabar, Nigeria.
(1) Andrea S. Melani, Department of Cardiothoracic Disease, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Senese, Italy.
(1) S. Deepthi Anatomy, KNR University, India.
(2) Jan Jakobsson, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden.
(3) Nissar Shaikh, Qatar.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25189
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42163
Correlation among Biochemical Profile Markers and Diagnostic Value of Uric Acid Level to Differentiate between Glucose Abnormalities
Elham Kalantari1, Bizhan Iraj2, Khosro Taei1* and Masoud Amini3
1Department of Internal Medicine, Isfahan University of Medical Science, Isfahan, Iran.
2Department of Endocrinology, Isfahan University of Medical Science, Isfahan, Iran.
3Department of Endocrinology, Isfahan Endocrine and Metabolism Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Science, Isfahan, Iran.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Nazan Uysal, Dokuz Eylul University, Turkey
(2) Arrigo F. G. Cicero, University of Bologna, Italy.
(3) Vladimíra Tomečková, University of Pavol Jozef Šafárik, Slovakia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25203
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/41276
A Simple and Reliable Procedure Modification for Inverting Stripping Resection of the Esophagus
Masahiro Kimura1*, Takaya Nagasaki1, Satoshi Taniwaki1, Yasuyuki Shibata1, Kotaro Mizuno1, Nobuo Ochi1, Shuhei Ueno1, Yuki Eguchi1 and Hiroyuki Asai1
1Department of Surgery, Nagoya City East Medical Center, 2-23 Wakamizu 1, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, Japan.
(1) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) Winston Makanga, Embu Children Hospital, Kenya.
(2) Fernando Herbella, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(3) Kemal Karakaya, Zonguldak Bulent Ecevit University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25225
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42250
National Medical Exams in Australia – is it Possible?
John J. Barnard1,2*
1EPEC Pty Ltd., Australia.
2University of Sydney, Australia.
(1) Muhammad Torequl Islam, Nuclear of Pharmaceutical Technology (NTF), Federal University of Piaui, Brazil.
(1) Berna Musal, Dokuz Eylul University, Turkey.
(2) Nazan Karaoglu, Necmettin Erbakan University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25226
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42576
Serum and Urine Sialic Acid in Sickle Cell Nephropathy
O. E. Onovughakpo-Sakpa1, E. S. Idogun1, E. Ayinbuomwan1* and E. C. Onyeneke2
1Department of Chemical Pathology, College of Medicine, Unversity of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria.
2Department of Biochemistry, University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Dean Markic, Assistant Professor, Department of Urology, University Hospital Rijeka, Croatia.
(1) Vlachaki Efthymia, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
(2) Priscila Bacarin Hermann, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25227
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/42188