2018 - Volume 31 [Issue 1]
Determinants of Childhood Malaria Morbidities in Nigeria: Secondary Analysis of 2015 Malaria Indicator Survey
Tukur Dahiru1*, Aliyu A. Alhaji1, Lawal Ahmadu1 and Moses A. Oyefabi2
1Department of Community Medicine, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Medicine, Kaduna State University, Kaduna, Nigeria.
(1) Nicolas Padilla-Raygoza, Professor, Department of Nursing and Obstetrics, Division of Health Sciences and Engineering, Campus Celaya Salvatierra, University of Guanajuato, Mexico.
(1) Leonardo Basco, Aix-Marseille Université, France.
(2) Morebise Olugbenga, All Saints University School of Medicine, Dominica.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24971
DOI : 10.9734/IJTDH/2018/40520
Short Research Article
Clinical and Mycological Study of Pityriasis Versicolor in Relation to Species
S. Sreelakshmi1*, V. Ajith2 and T. P. Thankappan1
1Department of Dermatology, PIMS, Kerala, India.
2Department of Microbiology, PIMS, Kerala, India.
(1) Bilal Dogan, Professor, Department of Dermatology, University of Health Sciences, Istanbul, Turkey.
(1) K. R. Raghavendra, Mysore Medical College & Research Institute, India.
(2) V. Anandan, Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, India.
(3) Renshan Sun, Third Military Medical University, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24972
DOI : 10.9734/IJTDH/2018/41886
Ebola Preparedness of Health Facilities in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana
Osisiogu Udochukwu Emmanuel1*, Obeng Obenewaa Hannah Anita2, Akanlu A. Servacious1 and Verner N. Orish3
1Department of Science Laboratory Technology, Wa Polytechnic, Wa, Ghana.
2Department of Physician Assistantship, Radford University College, Accra, Ghana.
3Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Health and Allied Health Sciences, Ho, Volta Region, Ghana.
(1) Triveni Krishnan, Division of Virology, National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Kolkata, India.
(1) Fasanmi Olubunmi Gabriel, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
(2) Ayeni Adebanji, Landmark University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25083
DOI : 10.9734/IJTDH/2018/41774
Variable Efficacy of Clinically Important Biocides against Common Bacterial Pathogens Isolated from Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria
Ogbolu D. Olusoga1,2*, Alli O. A. Terry1, Yahyah R. Abolore1, Oluremi A. Sunday1 and A. Webber Mark2
1Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Health Sciences, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, P.M.B. 4000, Nigeria.
2Antimicrobials Research Group, Immunity and Infection, Institute of Microbiology and Infection, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
(1) Kamlesh Kumar Yadav, GBIT Ltd., Jalna, India.
(1) Gokben Ozbey, Firat University, Turkey.
(2) Emel Banu Buyukunal, Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25093
DOI : 10.9734/IJTDH/2018/41707
Male Partners’ Socio-demographic Characteristics, Attitude and Behaviours as Predictors of Intimate Partner Violence in Nigeria – Evidence from National Demographic and Health Survey (NDHS) 2013
Oyefabi Adegboyega1*, Musa Tasiu2 and Nkeiruka Ameh3
1Department of Community Medicine, Kaduna State University, PMB 2339, Tafawa Balewa Way, Kaduna, Nigeria.
2Department of Statistics, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
(1) Giuseppe Murdaca, Clinical Immunology Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Genoa, Italy.
(1) Diana C. Tapia-Pancardo, National Autonomous University of México, México.
(2) Joyce Kinaro, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25094
DOI : 10.9734/IJTDH/2018/42085