2018 - Volume 25 [Issue 4]
Study on Metaphors in Chinese Cyber Language
1School of Foreign Studies, Yangtze University, Jingzhou City, Hubei Province, China.
(1) Eleni Griva, Associate Professor, University of Western Macedonia, Greece.
(2) Ali Kazemi, Assistant Professor, Department of English, Yasouj University, Iran.
(1) Ali Kazemi, Assistant Professor, Department of English, Yasouj University, Iran.
(2) Solehah Yaacob, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia.
(3) Rou-Jui Sophia Hu, Cheng Shiu University, Taiwan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24869
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/41511
Coping and Its Relation to Gender, Anxiety, Depression, Fatigue, Cognitive Difficulties and Somatic Symptoms
George Mark1 and Andrew P. Smith1*
1Centre for Occupational and Health Psychology, School of Psychology, Cardiff University, 63 Park Place, Cardiff, CF24 0DB, United Kingdom.
(1) Chih-Wei Pai, Assistant Professor, Taipei Medical University, Taiwan.
(1) Ayodele Kolawole Olanrawaju, Babcock University, Nigeria.
(2) Abdelaziz M. Thabet, York University, Canada.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24924
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/41894
Impact of Note Taking in Higher Education: A Case Study of Bilingual Students of Saudi Arabia
Ghazala Imran1 and Rehana Parveen2*
1Department of Educational Sciences, Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
2College of Law, Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Nwachukwu Prince Ololube, Professor, Department of Educational Foundations and Management, Faculty of Education, University of Education, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Néstor Singer, Universidad de Santiago de Chile, Chile.
(2) Ibrahim El-Zraigat, The University of Jordan, Jordan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25015
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/42091
Analysis of Social Health Impact of Caste System: A Case Study of Malangawa, Nepal
Rupa Singh1, Rajeev Kumar Singh2* and Abu Girma Moges3
1Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, University of Tsukuba 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8575, Japan.
2Sustainable Consumption and Production (SCP) Group, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES), 2108-11, Kamiyamaguchi, Hayama, Kanagawa, 240-0115, Japan.
3Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8572, Japan.
(1) Vlasta Hus, Professor, Department of Elementary Teacher Education, University of Maribor, Slovenia.
(1) Kamlesh Kumar, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, India.
(2) Lawrence Jekwu Okoye, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
(3) Alessandra Maia Terra de Faria, Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(4) Arab Naz, University of Malakand, Pakistan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25086
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/41074
Analysis of Undergraduate Physics Student’s Perception of Angular Momentum in Quantum Mechanics at the University of Zambia
Fungamwango Hashel Mwansa1*, Phillippe Kabwita1 and Jack George Jumbe2
1Department of Physics, The Copperbelt University, Kitwe, Zambia.
2School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Department of Mathematics Education, The Copperbelt University, Kitwe, Zambia.
(1) Rami Ahmad El-Nabulsi, Athens Institute for Education and Research, Mathematics and Physics Divisions, Greece.
(2) Pratima Parashar Pandey, Professor, Polymer composites, Nanotechnology Applied Sciences, College of Engineering & technology, Integrated Institutes of Learning, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Greater Noida, India.
(3) Thomas F. George, Chancellor / Professor, Department of Chemistry and Physics, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Boulevard St. Louis, USA.
(4) Redhwan Ahmed Mohammed Al-Naggar, Professor, Population Health and Preventive Medicine, UniversitiTeknologi MARA, Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia.
(1) Anatolij Prykarpatski, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland.
(2) S. B. Ota, Institute of Physics, India.
(3) Subramaniam Jahanadan, Labuan Matriculation College, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25183
DOI : 10.9734/JESBS/2018/40980
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,