2018 - Volume 25 [Issue 1]
Knowledge Level of PRI Members Regarding Selected Schemes
Namita Shukla1* and Kiranjot Sidhu1
1Department of Extension Education and Communication Management, College of Home Science, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141004, India.
(1) Roxana Plesa, University of Petrosani, Romania.
(2) Ahmed M. Diab, Associate professor, Department of Rural Sociology & Agricultural Extension, Faculty of Agriculture, Assiut University, Egypt.
(1) A. S. Sajuyigbe, National Open University, Nigeria.
(2) G. Srinivasa Rao, Adikavi Nannayya University, India.
(3) Antonio D. Juan Rubio, Universidad Internacional de La Rioja, Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24486
Short Research Article
An Analysis of the Job Satisfaction of Agricultural Scientists
N. Anitha Raj1* and R. Arunachalam1
1Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore- 641 003, India.
(1) Ian McFarlane, School of Agriculture Policy and Development, University of Reading, UK.
(2) Roxana Plesa, University of Petrosani, Romania.
(1) James A. Adeniran, Babcock University, Nigeria.
(2) Abhishek Raj, India.
(3) Shyam. S. Salim, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24607
Production Efficiency of Smallholder Rice Farms under Contract Farming Scheme in Ghana
John Kanburi Bidzakin1*, Simon C. Fialor2 and Iddrisu Yahaya1
1Savanna Agricultural Research Institute (SARI)-Nyankpala, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), P.O.Box TL 52, Tamale, Ghana.
2Department of Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness and Extension, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
(1) Kwong Fai Andrew Lo, Agronomy and Soil Science, Chinese Culture University, Taipei, Taiwan.
(1) Kürşad Demirel, Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University, Turkey.
(2) Md. Hayder Khan Sujan, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Dhaka.
(3) Subrata Kumar Mandal, Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24651
Challenges Affecting the Tea in Nyeri County, Kenya
Faith N. W. Maina1*
1Department of Seed, Crop and Horticultural Sciences University of Eldoret, P.O.Box 1125-30100, Eldoret, Kenya.
(1) Mehmood Ali Noor, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Institute of Crop Science, Key Laboratory of Crop Physiology and Ecology, Ministry of Agriculture, China.
(1) Subrata Kumar Mandal, Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, India.
(2) Preeya P. Wangsomnuk, Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24688
Determinants of Access to Credit and Performance of Smallholder Farmers in Kumba Municipality, South West Region of Cameroon
Takwa Abonwi Chenaa1*, Anyik Geena Maria1 and Maclean Nkiemboupoh Teno1
1Department of Business and Management Studies, Pan African Institute for Development West Africa (PAID-WA), Buea, Cameroon.
(1) Sait Engindeniz, Professor, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture, Ege University, Turkey.
(1) Achille Dargaud Fofack, Cyprus International University, Turkey.
(2) Noel Perceval Assogba, Auburn University, USA.
(3) Ahmed Karmaoui, Southern Center for Culture and Sciences, Morocco.
(4) Olutosin A. Otekunrin, Federal University of Agriculture, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24700