2018 - Volume 19 [Issue 2]
Electricity Demand and Supply Scenario Analysis for Nigeria Using Long Range Energy Alternatives Planning (LEAP)
Hanif Auwal Ibrahim1* and Gokhan Kirkil2
1Department of Industrial Engineering, Kadir Has University, Istanbul 34083, Turkey.
2Department of Energy Systems Engineering, Kadir Has University, Istanbul 34083, Turkey.
(1) Grigorios L. Kyriakopoulos, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Greece.
(1) Prashant Kumar, Zeal College of Engineering and Research (ZCOER), Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU), India.
(2) David Armando Contreras-Solorio, Autonomous University of Zacatecas, Mexico.
(3) Halil Görgün, Dicle University, Turkey.
(4) Gheorghe Grigoras, Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi, Romania.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24443
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2018/39719
Hidden Benefits of Shorter, Smaller Bodies
Thomas T. Samaras1*
1Reventropy Associates, San Diego, California, USA.
(1) Karl Kingsley, University of Nevada, Las Vegas - School of Dental Medicine, USA.
(1) Gioldasis Aristotelis, Kapodestrian University of Athens, Greece.
(2) Patrinee Traisathit, Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
(3) Oguz Ozcelik, Firat University, Turkey.
(4) Garima Gupta, Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24444
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2018/40878
Challenges of Adopting Energy Efficient Stoves in the Sudano Sahelian Region of Cameroon
Viyoi Catherine Tidze1* and Issac Roger Tchouamo2
1Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Faculty of Letters and Social Sciences, University of Maroua, Cameroon.
2Department of Rural Sociology and Extension, Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Science, University of Dschang, Cameroon.
(1) Mahmoud Nasr, Sanitary Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University, Egypt.
(1) Inayatullah Jan, The University of Agriculture Peshawar, Pakistan.
(2) S. S. Chandel, National Institute of Technology, India.
(3) Monikankana Sharma, Indian Institute of Science, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24574
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2018/40242
Awareness and Knowledge of Cervical Cancer among Female Senior High School Students in Lower Manya Krobo Municipal in Ghana
Stephen Manortey1 and Daniel Opoku Agyemang1*
1Ensign College of Public Health, Kpong, Eastern Region, Ghana.
(1) Khadiga Ahmed Ismail, Parasitology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
(1) Obiebi, Irikefe Paul, Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(2) Essam A. El-Moselhy, Al-Azhar University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24575
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2018/41116
Development of a Scale to Measure the Well-being of Farmers in Kolar District of Karnataka
P. Naveen Kumar1*, N. Narasimha1 and M. T. Lakshminarayan1
1Department of Agricultural Extension, University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK, Bengaluru-560065, Karnataka, India.
(1) Luigi Rodino, Professor of Mathematical Analysis, Dipartimento di Matematica, Università di Torino, Italy.
(1) S. O. Olawuyi, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Nigeria.
(2) Darmesh, Management & Science University, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24577
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2018/41842