2018 - Volume 9 [Issue 4]
Retracted: A Proof of Fermat's Last Theorem using an Euler's Equation: A Corollary
P. N. Seetharaman1*
1Energy Conservation Cell, Research & Development, Engineer (Retired), Tamil Nadu State Electricity Board, Tamil Nadu, India.
(1) Krasimir Yankov Yordzhev, Associate Professor, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, South-West University, Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria.
(1) Yu-Ming Chu, Huzhou University, China.
(2) Kritsana Sokhuma, Phranakhon Rajabhat University, Thailand.
(3) Ahmet Dademir, Kastamonu University, Turkey.
(4) Danjuma Samaila, Adamawa State University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24383
DOI : 10.9734/ARJOM/2018/40932
Third Derivative Block Method for the Direct Solution of Second-order Ordinary Differential Equations Using Two-step Hybrid Block Method of Order Ten
D. Raymond1*, Y. Skwame2, S. Joshua2 and T. Y. Kyagya1
1Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Federal University, Wukari, Nigeria.
2Department of Mathematical Science, Adamawa State University, Mubi, Nigeria.
(1) Radoslaw Jedynak, Department of Computer Science and Mathematics, Kazimierz Pulaski University of Technology and Humanities, Poland.
(1) Zehra Pinar, Namık Kemal University, Turkey.
(2) Adeyeye, Oluwaseun, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia.
(3) Aliyu Bhar Kisabo, National Space Research and Development Agency, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24499
DOI : 10.9734/ARJOM/2018/40716
Dynamic Response of Non-uniformly Prestressed Thick Beam under Distributed Moving Load Travelling at Varying Velocity
S. A. Jimoh1*, O. K. Ogunbamike2 and Ajijola Olawale Olanipekun1
1Department of Mathematical Sciences, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria.
2Department of Mathematical Sciences, Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa, Nigeria.
(1) Hari Mohan Srivastava, Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Victoria, Canada.
(1) Xiayang Zhang, Beihang University, China.
(2) Charles Chinwuba Ike, Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24605
DOI : 10.9734/ARJOM/2018/41327
Calculation of Effective Substance for Hyper Blood Pressure Using Matlab & Newton’s Finite Method
Abdel Radi Abdel Rahman Abdel Gadir1 and Mohamed Alamin Abdalla Hamid Ahmed2*
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Education, Omdurman Islamic University, Omdurman, Sudan.
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Arts - Khulais, University of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Danilo Costarelli, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Perugia, Italy.
(1) El Akkad Abdeslam, Centre Régional Des Examins Fes-Meknes, Morocco.
(2) Najmuddin Ahmad, Integral University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24834
DOI : 10.9734/ARJOM/2018/41712
S-Strongly Finite Type Rings
1Monastir University, Tunisia.
2Majmaah University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Junjie Chen, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Texas at Arlington, USA.
(1) Areej M. Abduldaim, University of Technology, Iraq.
(2) Celil Nebiyev, 19 Mayis University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25090
DOI : 10.9734/ARJOM/2018/41715