2018 - Volume 26 [Issue 4]
Assessment of the Role of NO Synthase Genes Polymorphisms in the Pathogenesis of Psoriasis
Eugene Klimov1,2,3*, Artemii Tretiakov1, Ekaterina Gapanovich1, Zarema Kokaeva1, Anna Soboleva4, Luiza Sakaniya4, Irina Korsunskaya4 and Vladimir Sobolev2,4,5
1Faculty of Biology, Lomonosov Moscow State University, 119192, Moscow, Lenin’s Hills, 1-12, Russia.
2University Diagnostic Laboratory, LLC, Moscow, Russia.
3Center of Experimental Embryology and Reproductive Biotechnologies, Moscow, Russia.
4I. I. Mechnikov Research Institute for Vaccines and Sera RAMS, Moscow, Russia.
5Centre of Theoretical Problems of Physico-Chemical Pharmacology, RAS, Moscow, Russia.
(1) Ravi Kumar Chittoria, Department of Plastic Surgery & Advanced Centre For Microvascular, Maxillofacial & Craniofacial, Laser Surgery, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, India.
(1) Umit Tursen, Dermatology Mersin University, Turkey.
(2) Farhana Tahseen Taj, KLE Academy of Higher Education, India.
(3) Renshan Sun, Third Military Medical University, China.
(4) Daisy Machado, University of Campinas, Brazil.
(5) Maria Lúcia S. G. Jorge, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24361
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/41039
Optimization of Alkaline Single Cell Gel Electropohoresis (Comet Assay) Protocol for Cells from Oral Cavity
E. A. Prieto González1*, V. V. Miana1 and A. M. Palermo2
1Center for Higher Studies in Human and Health Sciences, Open American University, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
2CITEDEF, JB de La Salle 4397 (B1603ALO), Buenos Aires, Argentina.
(1) Mohammed Rachidi, Molecular Genetics of Human Diseases, French Polynesia, University Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France.
(2) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, USA.
(1) Riccardo Beltrami, University of Pavia, Italy.
(2) Mahmoud Rouabhia, Laval University, Canada.
(3) Maria G. Zavala-Cerna, Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Mexico.
(4) Umarevathi Gopalakrishnan, Sri Venkateswara Dental College, Tamilnadu Dr. M. G. R. Medical University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24362
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38227
Laparoscopic Retro-peritoneal Surgery in the Management of Upper Ureteric and Renal Pelvic Stones: An Evaluation from a Teaching Institute from North India
Mushtaq Chalkoo1*, Zahid Mohd Rather1, Awhad Mueed Yousuf2, Syed Shakeeb Arsalan2, Zubair Gul Lone2 and Aabid Rasool Bhat2
1Department of Surgery, Government Medical College, Srinagar, J&K, India.
2Government Medical College, Srinagar, J&K, India.
(1) Dean Markic, Assistant Professor, Department of Urology, University Hospital Rijeka, Croatia.
(1) Manickam Ramalingam, PSG Institute of Medical Sciences, India.
(2) Nicola Basso, University of Rome-Sapienza, Italy.
(3) Rachna Wadhwa, Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, India.
(4) Einar Arnbjörnsson, Lund University, Sweden.
(5) Justin Mboloko Esimo, University of Kinshasa, Congo.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24424
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40665
Uterine Didelphys Pregnancy Management
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Al-Baha University, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Sevgul Donmez, Faculty of Health Sciences, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
(1) Liudmila Ivanova, Kuban State Medical University, Russia.
(2) Manisha Chhetry, Kathmandu University, Nepal.
(3) K. G. M. Premaleela, Kerala Health University, India.
(4) Kafando Barkwendé Edwige, University of Yaounde, Cameroon.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24425
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/41001
An Anthropological Characteristic of the Distribution of Adipose Connective Tissue in Bulgarian Males with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
1Department of Anatomy, Histology and Embryology, Faculty of Medicine, Plovdiv Medical University, Bulgaria.
(1) Sinan INCE, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Afyon Kocatepe, Turkey.
(1) E. Siva Rami Reddy, Tantia University, India.
(2) Mra Aye Medicine, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24426
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/41364
Stigmatization, Status Disclosure and Support among HIV Positive Women in the Kumasi Metropolis of Ghana; a Qualitative Study
Daniel Boateng1, Dan Yedu Quansah2*, Golda Dokuaa Kwapong3, Isaac Amankwaa4, Albert Opoku5 and Olivia Nyarko Mensah5
1School of Public Health, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
2Department of Biomedical Sciences, School of Allied Health Sciences, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
3Ophthalmic Nursing School, Korle-Bu, Accra, Ghana.
4Garden City University College, Kumasi, Ghana.
5Nursing and Midwifery Training College, Kumasi, Ghana.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Tabe Franklin Nyenty, University of Ngaoundere, Cameroon.
(2) Ibrahim El-Zraigat, The University of Jordan, Jordan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24451
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/41278
Modification of the Postlethwait Method in Improvement of Esophageal Bypass: An Essential Treating Method
Masahiro Kimura1*, Yasuyuki Shibata1, Akira Mitsui2 and Yoshiyuki Kuwabara2
1Department of Surgery, Nagoya City East Medical Center, 2-23 Wakamizu 1, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, Japan.
2Department of Surgery, Nagoya City West Medical Center, Japan.
(1) Georgios Tsoulfas, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Aristoteleion University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.
(2) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(3) Angelo P. Giardino, Professor, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas, USA and Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, USA.
(1) Yavuz Savas Koca, Suleyman Demirel University, Turkey.
(2) Anastasios J. Karayiannakis, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece.
(3) Jeffrey W. Clymer, USA.
(4) Fernando Herbella, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24463
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38581