2018 - Volume 14 [Issue 1]
Turbulence Scale Characteristics in a Patchy Vegetated Open Channel
O. P. Folorunso1*
1Department of Civil Engineering, Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria.
(1) Tatyana A. Komleva, Department of Mathematics, Odessa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture,Ukraine.
(1) Imdat Taymaz, Sakarya University, Turkey.
(2) Obiekea Kenneth Nnamdi, Ahmadu Bello University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24280
DOI : 10.9734/ACRI/2018/40847
Growth and Treatment Performance of Three Macrophytes in a Pilot-Scale Horizontal Subsurface Flow Constructed Wetland for Slaughterhouse Wastewater
Nelson Mbanefo Okoye1*, Chimaobi Nnaemeka Madubuike2, Ifeanyi Uba Nwuba1 and Louis Chukwuemeka Orakwe1
1Department of Agriculture and Bioresources Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria.
2Department of Agricultural Engineering, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria.
(1) M. A. Elbagermi, Chemistry Department, Misurata University, Libya.
(1) Stig Morling, Sweden.
(2) Nana Yaw Danquah Twumasi, Wa Polytechnic, Ghana.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24406
DOI : 10.9734/ACRI/2018/39333
Assessment of the Effects of Sleep Hours and Academic Performance on Psychological Distress in University Students
Victor Moses1* and Godwin Augustina2
1Department of Educational Psychology and Counselling, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
2Department of Social Sciences, Taraba State University, Jalingo, Nigeria.
(1) Muge K. Davran, Associate Professor, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Cukurova, Adana, Turkey.
(2) Sung-Kun Kim, Department of Natural Sciences, Northeastern State University, USA.
(1) Hakan Usakli, Turkey .
(2) Lawrence Jekwu Okoye, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24437
DOI : 10.9734/ACRI/2018/41208
Investigation of Selected Versions of Fourth Order Runge-Kutta Algorithms as Simulation Tools for Harmonically Excited Duffing Oscillator
T. A. O. Salau1 and A. I. Adeleke1*
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
(1) Tatyana A. Komleva, Department of Mathematics, Odessa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Ukraine.
(1) Aliyu Bhar Kisabo, Nigeria.
(2) Rahma Sadat Mousa, Zagazig University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24462
DOI : 10.9734/ACRI/2018/41227
Prevalence, Complications and Outcome of Clandestine Abortion in Rural Eastern Area of Democratic Republic of the Congo (D.R.C)
Michel Kyembwa Mulyumba1, Michel Kalongo Ilumbulumbu2*, Tecla Katungu Kitamwivirirwa3 and Joel Kambale Ketha3
1Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Université de Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
2Eringeti Referral Health Center, Institut Supérieur des Techniques Médicales, Beni, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
3Faculty of Medicine, Université Catholique du Graben, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
(1) Amal Hegazi Ahmed Elrefaei, Division of Radioisotope Production, Hot Lab. and Waste Management Center, Atomic Energy Authority, Egypt.
(1) Arthur N. Chuemere, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(2) Diana C. Tapia-Pancardo, National Autonomous University of México, México.
(3) Antonione Santos Bezerra Pinto, State University of Piauí, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24579
DOI : 10.9734/ACRI/2018/41321