2018 - Volume 22 [Issue 3]
Metal Contamination of a Fish Species (Mugil curema) of the Beach of Soumbedioune (Dakar/Senegal)
Ibrahima Diagne1, Cheikh Tidiane Dione1, Momar Ndiaye1*, Cheikhna Diebakate2, Birame Ndiaye1, Dame Cisse1, Maoudo Hane1 and Abdoulaye Diop1
1Organic Physical Environmental Analysis and Chemistry Laboratory (OPEACL), Faculty of Sciences and Technology, UCAD, Dakar, Senegal.
2Department of Animal Biology, Faculty of Sciences and Technology, UCAD, Dakar, Senegal.
(1) Nagatoshi Nishiwaki, Professor, Kochi University of Technology, Japan.
(1) J. C. Nnaji, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Nigeria.
(2) Fatih Polat, Gaziosmanpaşa University, Almus Vocational School, Turkey.
(3) Telat Yanik, Ataturk University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24257
DOI : 10.9734/CSJI/2018/40583
The Influence of Different Acid Chloride on the General Characterizations, Electrical and Ultrasonic Mechanical of Terpolymers: Comparison Study
Momen S. A. Abdelaty1*, Abdel Haliem M. Hussien1 and Kamal I. Ali2
1Polymer Lap, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science (Assiut), Al-Azhar University, Assiut, 71524, Egypt.
2Polymer Research Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Assiut University, Assiut, 71516, Egypt.
(1) Georgiy B. Shul'pin, Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
(2) Marcelo Daniel Preite, Professor, Department of Organic Chemistry, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, Chile.
(1) Hidetaka Kawkaita, Saga University, Japan.
(2) Haroon Rahim, Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology, Pakistan.
(3) P. Ghosh, North Bengal University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24307
DOI : 10.9734/CSJI/2018/40757
Thiourea Doped Silica Composite for Lead Removal: Isotherm, Kinetic, and Thermodynamic Studies
Oluwatoyin Iyanu Omotunde1* and Bamikole Walter Osungbemiro2
1Department of Chemistry, The Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria.
2University of Medical Sciences, Ondo, Nigeria.
(1) Pradip K. Bhowmik, Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Nevada Las Vegas, USA.
(1) Julian Cruz-Olivares, Autonomous University of State of Mexico, Mexico.
(2) Naoki Kano, Niigata University, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24308
DOI : 10.9734/CSJI/2018/40922
Study of Competitive Behavior of Cd(II) and Pb(II) Ions Through a Bulk Liquid Membrane
Mersiha Suljkanović1* and Jasmin Suljagić2
1Faculty of Natural Science and Mathematics, University of Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
2Faculty of Technology, University of Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
(1) Dimitrios P. Nikolelis, Professor, Department of Chemistry, Athens University, Greece.
(1) Chinyere Chika Imaga, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(2) Michiaki Matsumoto, Doshisha University, Japan.
(3) Ioana Stanciu, University of Bucharest, Romania.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24349
DOI : 10.9734/CSJI/2018/41127
Sequestration of Hexavalent Chromium from Aqueous Medium Using Biochar Prepared from Water Hyacinth Biomass
R. P. Premalatha1*, E. Parameswari2, P. Malarvizhi1, S. Avudainayagam2 and V. Davamani2
1Department of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, India.
2Department of Environmental Sciences, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, India.
(1) Akmal S. Gaballa, Professor, Faculty of Specific Education, Zagazig University, Zagazig, Egypt.
(1) Pardon K. Kuipa, Lupane State University, Zimbabwe.
(2) J. Marvin Herndon, USA.
(3) Naoki Kano, Niigata University, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24374
DOI : 10.9734/CSJI/2018/40547