2018 - Volume 6 [Issue 3]
Assessment of Agricultural Credit Sources for Food Crop Marketing in Ondo State of Nigeria
O. A. Olofinsao1*, F. M. Oluwatusin1 and O. S. Ojo2
1Agricultural Economics and Extension Services, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
2Agricultural Economics and Extension, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria.
(1) Zsuzsanna Bacsi, Georgikon Faculty, University of Pannonia, Hungary.
(2) Mustafa Turkmen, Professor, Department of Biology, Faculty of Science & Arts, Giresun University, Turkey.
(1) Achille Dargaud Fofack, Cyprus International University, Turkey.
(2) M. S. Sadiq, Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24022
DOI : 10.9734/AJAAR/2018/39515
Part II: Economic Analyses and the Growth Performance of Broiler Finisher (29-58day) Birds on High Fibre-low Protein Industrial Plant By-products
A. O. Fasuyi1*, O. A. Aturamu2 and A. S. Lawal1
1Department of Animal Production and Health Sciences, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria.
2School of Agricultural Sciences, College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
(1) Wuyi Liu, Professor, Department of Science & Technology Research, Fuyang Normal College (West), Anhui Province, China.
(1) Prince Chisoro, University of Fort Hare, South Africa.
(2) A. K. Pathak, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, India.
(3) Juxing Chen, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24118
DOI : 10.9734/AJAAR/2018/40606
Nutritive Evaluation of Boiling Duration on the Anti-nutrients and Amino Acids Composition of Roselle Seeds
Adekola Omololu Atanda1*, Gideon Shuaibu Bawa1, Sam Duru1 and Francis Ojariafe Abeke2
1Department of Animal Science, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
2National Animal Production Research Institute, Shika-Zaria, Nigeria.
(1) Iskender Tiryaki, Department of Agricultural Biotechnology, Faculty of Agriculture, Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University, Canakkale, Turkey.
(1) Zuzanna Goluch-Koniuszy, Institute of Chemistry and Food Technology, Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland.
(2) Ade Onanuga, Canada.
(3) Mutwale Kapepula Paulin, University of Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24338
DOI : 10.9734/AJAAR/2018/40301
Effect of Lactobacillus plantarum 1 on the Sensory Attributes and Proximate Composition of Gari Made from Manihot esculentum Crantz
O. Oda1, O. Ewa2*, A. K. Amah3, D. C. Ejiofor3 and J. Wassagwa4
1Department of Microbiology, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
2Department of Medical Biochemistry, Gregory University, Uturu, Nigeria.
3Department of Human Physiology, Imo State University,Owerri, Nigeria.
4Department of Biochemistry, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
(1) Bing-Lan Liu, Department of Applied Chemistry, Chaoyang University of Technology, Taiwan.
(2) Tancredo Souza, Department of Life Sciences, Centre for Functional Ecology, University of Coimbra, Portugal.
(3) Mustafa Turkmen, Professor, Department of Biology, Faculty of Science & Arts, Giresun University, Turkey.
(1) Jasna Novak, University of Zagreb, Croatia.
(2) Marcelo Teixeira Leite, Federal University of Paraíba, Brazil.
(3) Olaolu Oyedeji, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24366
DOI : 10.9734/AJAAR/2018/40327
Endoparasitic Infestation of the Nile Squeaker, Synodontis schall (Bloch and Schneider, 1801) from the Cross River Estuary, Nigeria
Effanga, Emmanuel Offiong1 and Eyo, Victor Oscar2*
1Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology, University of Calabar, P.M.B. 1115 Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.
2Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture, Faulty of Marine Environmental Management, Nigeria Maritime University, Okerenkoko, Delta State, Nigeria.
(1) Tancredo Souza, Department of Life Sciences, Centre for Functional Ecology, University of Coimbra, Portugal.
(1) Jorge Castro Mejia, Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana, Mexico.
(2) Châari Manel, University of Sfax, Tunisia.
(3) Forcep Rio Indaryanto, Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa University, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24408
DOI : 10.9734/AJAAR/2018/39404