2018 - Volume 11 [Issue 2]
Intra Bony Epidermoid Cyst Mimicking Odontogenic Cyst – A Case Report
Potluri Venkatalakshmi Aparna1*, S. Leena Sankari2, F. Massillamani1, A. Priyadharshini1 and D. K. S. Lakshminrusimhan1
1Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Ragas Dental College and Hospital, Chennai, India.
2Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, Chennai, India.
(1) Karl Kingsley, Biomedical Sciences and Director of Student Research University of Nevada, Las Vegas - School of Dental Medicine, USA.
(2) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(3) Joao Paulo Steffens, Department of Stomatology, Universidade Federal do Parana, Brazil.
(4) Erich Cosmi, Director of Maternal and Fetal Medicine Unit, Department of Woman and Child Health, University of Padua School of Medicine, Padua, Italy.
(1) Ciro Dantas Soares, State University of Campinas, Brazil.
(2) Özgür Kızılca, Horasan State Hospital, Turkey.
(3) Rodrigo Crespo Mosca, Energetic and Nuclear Research Institute, São Paulo University, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23863
New Ray of Hope in Prognosis-Significance of Clinical, Histopathological and Biological Characteristics among Potentially Malignant Disorders and Oral Cancer– Case Series
G. Sathees Chandramouli1*, CH. Uma Reddy1, A. Steffina Lydia Jascinth1, M. Anitha1 and B. R. Sathvikalakshmi1
1Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Best Dental Science College, Tamil Nadu Dr. M. G. R Medical University, Ultra Nagar, Madurai-625104,Tamil Nadu, India.
(1) Rafik Karaman, Professor, Department of Bioorganic Chemistry, College of Pharmacy, Al-Quds University, Jerusalem, Palestine.
(1) Manas Bajpai, NIMS Dental College, India.
(2) Antonione Santos Bezerra Pinto, Federal University of Ceará, Fortaleza, CE, Brazil and Professor at the State University of Piauí, Piauí, Brazil.
(3) Dorina Lauritano, University of Milan-Bicocca, Italy.
(4) B. C. Ephraim-Emmanuel, Bayelsa State College of Health Technology, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23944
Early Small Bowel Obstruction in a 9-Year Old Boy After Laparoscopy and Minilaparotomy Due to Traumatic Small Bowel Perforation
1Department of Abdominal Surgery, University Medical Centre Ljubljana, Zaloška Cesta 7, 1525 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
(1) Claudio Piras, Department of Surgery, Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo, Brazil.
(2) Hui Jiang, Department of Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgery, The Second people’s Hospital of Neijiang, Southwest Medical University, Neijiang, China.
(3) Rafik Karaman, Professor, Department of Bioorganic Chemistry, College of Pharmacy, Al-Quds University, Jerusalem, Palestine.
(1) Einar Arnbjörnsson, Lund University, Sweden.
(2) Ana Carlotti Paediatrics, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
(3) Franco Mantovan, University of Verona, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24592
Cutaneous Mucormycosis Following Trauma at the Surgical Site: A Rare Case
B. C. Vidyavathi1, Rashmi P. Mahale1* and M. Krishna Karthik1
1Department of Microbiology, JSS Medical College, JSSAHER, Mysore, India.
(1) Daniel Laubitz, Steele Children's Research Center, Dept. of Pediatrics /Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Arizona Health Sciences Center, University of Arizona, USA.
(1) Anastasios J. Karayiannakis, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece.
(2) Renshan Sun, Third Military medical University, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/24753
Dermoscopy in the Evaluation of Amelanotic Skin: Two Case Reports on Its Use in the Nigerian Albino
C. R. Madubuko1* and E. P. Kubeyinje1
1Department of Medicine, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 1111, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. S. Sundaresan, Department of Medical Research Centre, SRM Medical College, SRM University, India.
(1) Renshan Sun, Third Military Medical University, China.
(2) Adam Reich, University of Rzeszow, Poland.
(3) Kowichi Jimbow, Sapporo Medical University, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/25617