2018 - Volume 25 [Issue 11]
Prevalence of Clinically Concealed Prostatic Diseases at Post Mortem; a Teaching Hospital Experience in South-South, Nigeria
E. Imasogie Dele1* and T. Azeke Akhator2
1Department of Morbid Anatomy, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
2Department of Anatomic Pathology, Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, USA.
(1) Serkan Degirmencioglu, Pamukkale University Medical Oncology Department, Turkey.
(2) Nishith M. Paul Ekka, RIMS, Ranchi, India.
(3) Iffat Raza, National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS), Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, Pakistan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23852
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40271
Recent Advances in the Understanding of Adiponectin and Its Role in the Aetiology and Pathogenesis of Childhood Obesity
Margarita Theodorakidou1, Olti-Alexandra Nikola1 and George I. Lambrou1*
1Choremeio Research Laboratory, First Department of Pediatrics, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Mra Aye, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Malaysia.
(2) O. Wai Sum, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
(3) Albino Carrizzo, IRCCS NEUROMED - Mediterranean Neurological Institute, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23892
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38438
Congenital Anomalies at Benue State University Teaching Hospital, Makurdi, Benue State: A Three-year Review
M. O. Ochoga1*, G. I. Tolough2, A. Michael1, I. Ikuren1, A. O. Shogo1 and R. O. Abah1
1Department of Paediatrics, Benue State University Teaching Hospital, Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria.
2Department of Epidemiology and Community Health, College of Health Sciences, Benue State University, Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria.
(1) Angelo Giardino, Professor, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas and Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA.
(1) Arushi Agarwal, Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital, India.
(2) Radoslava Vazharova, Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Bulgaria.
(3) Oslinah B. Tagutanazvo, University of Swaziland, Swaziland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23893
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40055
Prevalence of Burnout in Medical and Non-medical Undergraduate Malaysian Students in Various International Universities - A Cross-Sectional Study
Tan Wing1*, Yee Cia Pey1, Vithiya Subramaniam1, Nur Athirah Ab Raof1, Ooi Wan Ting1 and Muhd Haziq Hannan Ahmad1
1Melaka Manipal Medical College (MMMC), Jalan Batu Hampar, Bukit Baru, 75150 Melaka, Malaysia.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Panagiotis Zis, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom.
(2) Gözde Çelik, Çukurova University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23894
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40212
High Resolution Gray Scale and Color Doppler Ultrasound Evaluation of the Scrotum at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Rivers State, Nigeria
R. C. Onwuchekwa1* and D. O. Umelo1
1Department of Radiology, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Fatima Mubarak, Department of Radiology, Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan.
(1) Ashraf Talaat Youssef, Faoum University, Egypt.
(2) Marwa Abd El-hamied Romeih, Helwan University, Egypt.
(3) Samsudeen Ojuolape, St. Francis University College of Health and Allied Sciences, Tanzania.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23895
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40147
Significant Inhibition of Protein Binding of Phenytoin
Sheril Alexander1, Jesse Flores1, Henrietta Ofuluozor1 and Mariana Babayeva1*
1Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Touro College of Pharmacy, New York, USA.
(1) Mohammed Rachidi, Molecular Genetics of Human Diseases, French Polynesia, University Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France.
(1) Kalima Nzanzu Adelard, Catholic University of Graben, Democratic Republic of Congo.
(2) César Luiz Da Silva Guimarães, Brazilian Institute of Environment and Natural Renewable Resources, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23896
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40729
Missclassification of HIV Disease Stages with Continuous Time Hidden Markov Models
Tatek Getachew Habtemichael1* , Ayele Taye Goshu1 and Gemeda Bedaso Buta2
1School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Hawassa University, Ethiopia.
2Department of Statistics, Madda Walabu University, Ethiopia.
(1) Babatunde Olanrewaju Motayo, Department of Pathology, Federal Medical Center, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria and Department of Virology, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
(1) S. K. Srivats, Anna University, India.
(2) Michael Chen, California State University, USA.
(3) Keneuoe Hycianth Thinyane, National University of Lesotho, Lesotho.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/23897
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39428